2014/15 Tigers watch

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: 2014/15 Tigers watch

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neill_M wrote:Tigers new away shirt, makes Ulster's purple number look dull!

Thon is truly appalling, clearly some fool thought, let's make it look like real tigers. :roll: Accurate if you are attempting a five year olds approximation of a tiger.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Am I alone in believing Tigers will be much the worse off for having Freddie Burns rather than Toby? Must say I'd forgotten that - hope springs eternal, from the little I've seen of him, Freddie is less than ordinary.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Am I alone in believing Tigers will be much the worse off for having Freddie Burns rather than Toby? Must say I'd forgotten that - hope springs eternal, from the little I've seen of him, Freddie is less than ordinary.
Think you are right on that, they don't seem to have been that good against Cardiff either
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Stihl saws are new sponsors, so I guess the away shirt is in their colours? Burns will probably be number two to Williams, once he gets off the naughty step(Toby was replaced by him last season).
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

tigerburnie wrote:Stihl saws are new sponsors, so I guess the away shirt is in their colours? Burns will probably be number two to Williams, once he gets off the naughty step(Toby was replaced by him last season).
Now now TB, don't pretend Williams got Toby's short for any reason other than Toby as offski for the dough. I wonder did Toby see that he wouldn't win a Heiny medal with Tigers.

Looks like Heineken Cup Mark 2 coming up. >EW
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Toby's form was indifferent to say the least, head not in the right place I think, he seems to be taking to the French sunshine anyway and I wish him all the best.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

tigerburnie wrote:Stihl saws are new sponsors, so I guess the away shirt is in their colours? Burns will probably be number two to Williams, once he gets off the naughty step(Toby was replaced by him last season).
Those shirts will sell well in East Belfast housing estates :oman:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Rooster wrote:
Yes, I bet our visit to you will have a bit of a different feel wearing those things(I think we have a different shirt for the European Cup though).
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

tigerburnie wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Yes, I bet our visit to you will have a bit of a different feel wearing those things(I think we have a different shirt for the European Cup though).
Why would you be in a change strip

We dont clash

Easterby Out
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Good grief that change shirt is horrible.

Agree with Baggy on Freddie Burns, he's a poor mans Toby Flood.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

To be fair Toby came on a lot when he joined us, Burns played well with England against the All Blacks, sure he will grow into the role. I like the fact he is less predictable than Toby was. He varied the game well against Embra.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Burns is England's second best fly half behind Slade

Easterby Out
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Burns is England's second best fly half behind Slade

Easterby Out
England use Gatlands Law Shocker. :lol:
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

http://www.leicestertigers.com/news/20655.php
Good results off the field, talk of the next phase of developing the ground will begin next year.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

tigerburnie wrote:http://www.leicestertigers.com/news/20655.php
Good results off the field, talk of the next phase of developing the ground will begin next year.
Suppose the extra length summer due to the RWC will come in very handy to give extra time without match disruption then ?
Rory Best