Ulster sides in UBL

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

UR13IRFU
Novice

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Post by UR13IRFU »

Should be a good final this year seeing Carbery was the difference last year, as long as Con keep the likes of Mick McGrath and Joyce quiet then they should have a good chance. I think the Bateman cup final is on RTE this Saturday around 1pm
armalig
Novice

Post by armalig »

Great effort by Omagh Accies winning 2 of round robin matches :D

and showing the other provinces just how to enjoy the social side :stout: >burp

Young squad playing expansive game...with 2nds also winning league at a canter...6 Ulster Juniors squad members...SUFTAM
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Armagh beat Old Crescent 21 10
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

29/04 2:30 UBL-D1BP Garryowen 18 - 13 U.L. Bohemian Dooradoyle
29/04 2:30 UBL-D2AP Dolphin 13 - 6 Nenagh Ormond Irish Independent Park
29/04 2:30 UBL-D2BP Armagh 21 - 10 Old Crescent Palace Grounds
29/04 2:30 UBL-D2CPP Rainey 35 - 23 Tullamore Hatrick Park
29/04 2:30 UBL-D2CRR Boyne 9 - 29 Omagh Shamrock Lodge
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
armalig
Novice

Post by armalig »

Great results for all Ulster sides....
huge result for Omagh lads Away in Drogheda.
Great performance and well deserved on the day ... :D :D :fleg:
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Well done Omagh!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Bangor have signed Lewis Stevenson as a player coach, interesting . party on the pitch had better do well to get the funds in, Inst to have a dream coaching ticket of Andress and Wilson, suppose better than the two Italians , money will come from Sea horse piggy bank, Bangor will be a very strong Ulster League team in 18-19 when UBL gets binned as we know it

Is McCloy still coaching at Armagh or did he move on with McClocks
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Bangor have signed Lewis Stevenson as a player coach, interesting . party on the pitch had better do well to get the funds in, Inst to have a dream coaching ticket of Andress and Wilson, suppose better than the two Italians , money will come from Sea horse piggy bank, Bangor will be a very strong Ulster League team in 18-19 when UBL gets binned as we know it

Is McCloy still coaching at Armagh or did he move on with McClocks
McCloy is away to Ballymena
PRESS RELEASE

New Coaching Team unveiled at City of Armagh RFC

City of Armagh RFC is pleased to announce their new coaching team for the 2017-2018 season. Willie Faloon will be taking over the coaching reins at the club, assisted by Chris Parker and David Eakin.

Willie has been forwards coach with Armagh since 2015 and will now become Coaching Consultant responsible for rugby matters for the four adult teams, girls and youth teams at the club.
The former Ulster and Connacht Rugby player attended the Royal School, Armagh before commencing his professional rugby career and he is now coach of the Royal School 1st XV. With two Ireland ‘A’ caps, Willie brings his considerable experience of the professional game to his local club and has made a major contribution to the success of the past two seasons culminating in the 1st XV’s winning of the SONI Ulster League and promotion to Division 2A in the All Ireland League.

Chris Parker is taking up the position of Backs Coach within the Armagh coaching team. Chris is currently assistant coach at the Royal School and joins the club from Ballynahich where he experienced considerable success over the past five years, coaching teams to victory in numerous Town’s Cups, Junior Cups and Senior Cups. From 2012 to 2015 he coached Ulster youth teams at under 17 and under 18 age levels.

David Eakin will continue in his role as assistant coach at Armagh where he has helped strengthen the 2nd XV which reached the semi-final of the Town’s Cup this season and won promotion to Conference League One.

Commenting, Club Chairman, John Callaghan stated, “the role of the new coaching team will be to continue to oversee both youth and adult teams, as our Club seeks to build a solid and enduring foundation, both on and off the field”.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Inst to have a dream coaching ticket of Andress and Wilson, .....
Not for long - Wilson moving to US of A after Christmas.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Inst to have a dream coaching ticket of Andress and Wilson, .....
Really, are you 100% positive ?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
So he told me last week, (or maybe it was the week before) :scratch:

Baby #2 on the way before Chrissymas, but after the birth, that's the plan......... apparently, ........ allegedly.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Baby #2 on the way before Chrissymas, but after the birth, that's the plan......... apparently, ........ allegedly.

Trump must have relaxed the immigration laws then :stout: glad your so friendly with all the players, have any told you about the good Col and his speeches to the players .
Tighty
Initiate

Post by Tighty »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Cap'n

I Know I'm nearly as senile as you, but I also seem to remember either reading an article or watching a TV interview in which it was indicated that Wilson was off to the US after Christmas .
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Why are we letting him go to the US after Xmas?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Tighty wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Cap'n

I Know I'm nearly as senile as you, but I also seem to remember either reading an article or watching a TV interview in which it was indicated that Wilson was off to the US after Christmas .
Andress and Wilson confirmed as player coaches for Instonians next year.