Ulster sides in UBL

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Shannon wasnt a game Banbridge were targeting

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Soper out
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Hinch put Ballymena to the sword tonight with 27:0 bonus point win, if only we could get that performance every week
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

City of Derry Rugby Club have secured £400,000 in funding from a youtube gamer

The benefactor is called Mini Ladd and creates game walk throughs. The ground will be named after him

Great to see some outside investment into the game

Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Russ wrote:City of Derry Rugby Club have secured £400,000 in funding from a youtube gamer

The benefactor is called Mini Ladd and creates game walk throughs. The ground will be named after him

Hope it works out better than one of their last sponsors, Had never heard of Ponzi until then.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Russ wrote:City of Derry Rugby Club have secured £400,000 in funding from a youtube gamer

Hope it works out better than one of their last sponsors, Had never heard of Ponzi until then.
I heard it was a great scheme Ger.

Heard the young Ladd being interviewed on RU on Friday, the whole family involved in CofD from he was no age, played himself, making two fortunes online giving some back to the club. Every one is a winner it seems,
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:

Heard the young Ladd being interviewed on RU on Friday, the whole family involved in CofD from he was no age, played himself, making two fortunes online giving some back to the club. Every one is a winner it seems,
Wonder what happened CoDs seconds yesterday?
Couldnt field a team vs Banbridge 3s

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:

Wonder what happened CoDs seconds yesterday?
Couldnt field a team vs Banbridge 3s

It's what happens every week somewhere under the booming numbers of male players created personally by Herr Logan, the Supreme Commander of Ulster Rugby & All Things Bright & Beautiful. :D

As for CoD2s, probably all still hungover after fireworks night, well that and the chronic bronchial dose going about at present.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Few Ulster derbies in the AIL, anyone at any of them offer a bit of insight?

Hinch beat Mena
Queens beat Malone
Gannon best Belfast No.1
Rainey beat CoD
Accies and Bangor draw

Doak showing signs he's not a terrible coach, Harlequins and City of Derry in real trouble, quins heading for back to back relegations!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Great win today for Hinch putting 42 points on Shannon to takeover at the top of 1b, will probably we much harder task with the B & I cup on next week. Good wins for Ballymena and Banbridge also
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UR13IRFU wrote:Great win today for Hinch putting 42 points on Shannon to takeover at the top of 1b, will probably we much harder task with the B & I cup on next week. Good wins for Ballymena and Banbridge also
Soper love

UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

As predicted we got an absolute spanking by Shannon today without all our Ulster A contingent, havnt seem league table but I'm guessing ban r now 2nd again after their victory
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Not much good if you can't put a 1st Xv out , another club with out direction, Banbridge and Hinch could teach clubs how to be run, but it's not hard, next club to go to Junior rugby very quickly is either Derry or Belfasts biggest club
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Ex Ulster player retires with concussion
Ali Birch‏ @AliBirch7

Can’t mess with the head any longer. Thanks to all clubs for the opportunities, @CityOfArmaghRFC @DungannonRFC @UlsterRugby @RotherhamRugby, that’s me signing off from playing.
Ali retires.jpg
Ali retires.jpg (131.97 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tighty
Initiate

Post by Tighty »

Sad news but good that he intends to continue his involvement with Armagh RFC
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Pity, Ali Birch was a hard player and had a real dog in him.