Ulster sides in UBL

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Blow in
Novice

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Post by Blow in »

Think a few ex RBAI are now at bridge following DS
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Blow in wrote:Think a few ex RBAI are now at bridge following DS
Id follow Soper to hell and back
What a man!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shannon at Banbridge today

UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Great results yday for us, we got a BP win with drop kick in injury time and ban done us a big favour by drawing with Shannon :cowboy:
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Belfast Harlequins the only team in the whole of Ireland not to have won a game in the AIL this season.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Malone got a bonus point win away in Armagh, no complaints as best side won though the final score did flatter Malone a bit, everyone thought it would have been much closer. It certainly shows why Malone are top of 2A , they have been very consistent this season.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Banbridge drew with Shannon

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Malone got a bonus point win away in Armagh, no complaints as best side won though the final score did flatter Malone a bit, everyone thought it would have been much closer. It certainly shows why Malone are top of 2A , they have been very consistent this season.
Aye, 12 wins from 13 games for the Binmen, striding away at the top of the league and looking good for promotion, pity Armagh slipped to 5th but hopefully, they will have a good run. Two good sides who play similarly attacking rugby, Malone just look that bit more powerful up front. Young Owens showed a turn of pace for his long-range try, hard to beat that.

G'wan the Red Sox.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:Malone got a bonus point win away in Armagh, no complaints as best side won though the final score did flatter Malone a bit, everyone thought it would have been much closer. It certainly shows why Malone are top of 2A , they have been very consistent this season.
Aye, 12 wins from 13 games for the Binmen, striding away at the top of the league and looking good for promotion, pity Armagh slipped to 5th but hopefully, they will have a good run. Two good sides who play similarly attacking rugby, Malone just look that bit more powerful up front. Young Owens showed a turn of pace for his long-range try, hard to beat that.

G'wan the Red Sox.
Good to hear you've finally taken the leap to club / community rugby. Won't claim its up to standard of pro rugby with regard to conditioning and hours guys can put in to analyse opposition etc but by chuff it's every bit as entertaining and the commitment of the players is never in question.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

G'wan the Red Sox.
Good to hear you've finally taken the leap to club / community rugby. Won't claim its up to standard of pro rugby with regard to conditioning and hours guys can put in to analyse opposition etc but by chuff it's every bit as entertaining and the commitment of the players is never in question.
9 we are a group of friends some involved in Malone, some in Armagh so we have gone and watched the 2 league games, lunched exceptionally well, the Moody Boar in Armagh was outstanding, and had plenty of swally.

I have to say that they are two extremely sociable clubs and the quality of the rugby, especially at the Bin Depot on Daddywankers was really good, the handling was far better than you will see at Spanners, but of course you have to take account of the game being a yard or two slower so it's not as pressurised. Thoroughly enjoyed both games though not as much skill on display in the rain on Saturday but not through lack of trying.

I used to watch Ards a fair bit and my brother played for them when they first got into Senior Rugby, but yes, It's been a long time. I'm getting close to my great escape, I might take a wee look around the area and see if it's worth checking out whatever the locals & expats have got going, though doubtless it will be festooned by Lionels.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Mid Ulster ROB
Novice

Post by Mid Ulster ROB »

Rainey with a number of key players out and injured, won well on the back pitch at the Aviva Stadium, beating a very good Wanderers side 31-22, with a Try Bonus

http://www.raineyoldboysrfc.com/index.p ... -31-rainey
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Half price entry with Ulster season ticket may be incentive to get someone down to their closest club for a bit of AIL on a Saturday.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Half price entry with Ulster season ticket may be incentive to get someone down to their closest club for a bit of AIL on a Saturday.
Games are like £5 and that usually comes with parking ...

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Russ wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Half price entry with Ulster season ticket may be incentive to get someone down to their closest club for a bit of AIL on a Saturday.

£7 at the big clubs Russell

Wee Bann could hardly charge that
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Russ wrote:

£7 at the big clubs Russell

Wee Bann could hardly charge that
*Russ