Top14

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Top14

Post by Setanta »

Toulouse hammering Toulon in the top14 at the moment!! Big surprise.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Top14

Post by BaggyTrousers »

16-0 at half-time & well worth it.

Oh aye, & John Lacey reffing.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Another try & a belter from a quick pen. 21-0

Harinordoquy rolling back the years in marvellous form. Strange to see him in black for Toulouse.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Amazing turnaround.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Can we take em?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Can we take em?
No guarantees Dave, they have used the squad and have been well on top for he final 30 minutes 21-10 with 2 to go.

This is only the 2nd top 14 game I've watched this season, Stade beat Toulon in the other.

Would appear I am a scud on Toulon, perhaps someone might wish to sponsor my attendance in 2 weeks to guarantee and Ulster win? :lol: :lol: :lol:

All over 21-10.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
No guarantees Dave, they have used the squad and have been well on top for he final 30 minutes 21-10 with 2 to go.

This is only the 2nd top 14 game I've watched this season, Stade beat Toulon in the other.

Would appear I am a scud on Toulon, perhaps someone might wish to sponsor my attendance in 2 weeks to guarantee and Ulster win? :lol: :lol: :lol:

All over 21-10.
I'll start with a pint of Guinness :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

All over 21-10.
I caught about 15 mins of the first half. James O'Connor didn't look as bad I thought he might at 10. With 0.5p making a miraculous recovery we will have to be disciplined. Some tactical kicking would be handy if Pienaar is fit and Payne playing where he should. It will be a big test of the defence with the plethora of ball carriers at their disposal.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

All over 21-10.
Sounds good Rooster, like the Soupa Doupa Cup, I believe my interests are best served, not by one individual sponsor but by 5 corporate partners. So like the SDC, I can now announce one drinking partner, four more needed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

You sure you can handle 5 pints Baggy? Maybe I'll get you a burger...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

All over 21-10.
Sounds good Rooster, like the Soupa Doupa Cup, I believe my interests are best served, not by one individual sponsor but by 5 corporate partners. So like the SDC, I can now announce one drinking partner, four more needed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Going to have to revise the sponsorship to a pint of Murphys as it is the Not The Heineken Cup sponsored by Heineken.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

All over 21-10.
Going to have to revise the sponsorship to a pint of Murphys as it is the Not The Heineken Cup sponsored by Heineken.
You see that's not fair, you Irish have been ruining this competition for years. I am going to bankrupt you by going to join the Scaaaaaaaaaaaalet Fever website.......................... no wait, bridges burned their. :roll: