Ospreys Vs Glasgow

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

mea97mb
Squire

Re: Ospreys Vs Glasgow

Post by mea97mb »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
mea97mb wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:If IF IF we beat Munster with a bonus point tomorrow, a lose bonus within 7 against Glasgow the week after would see us finish above them and Munster.
How do u work that out? BP tomorrow only takes us 2 ahead of weegies and 4 ahead of Munster. Weegies beat us and they are back ahead of us, we will finish ahead on Munster with losing BP on wins. However ospreys win takes them past us too!
I am old mannix..... too many vinos Image

Okay a lose bonus and try bonus in Glasgow would see us above Glasgow :scratch: I think :duck:
Unfortunately not, we will be level with weegies but they would have 16 wins with us on 15 wins so we would be behind them!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ospreys Vs Glasgow

Post by UlsterNo9 »

mea97mb wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
mea97mb wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:If IF IF we beat Munster with a bonus point tomorrow, a lose bonus within 7 against Glasgow the week after would see us finish above them and Munster.
How do u work that out? BP tomorrow only takes us 2 ahead of weegies and 4 ahead of Munster. Weegies beat us and they are back ahead of us, we will finish ahead on Munster with losing BP on wins. However ospreys win takes them past us too!
I am old mannix..... too many vinos Image

Okay a lose bonus and try bonus in Glasgow would see us above Glasgow :scratch: I think :duck:
Unfortunately not, we will be level with weegies but they would have 16 wins with us on 15 wins so we would be behind them!
One last attempt - a draw with a try bonus? >burp
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18