Munster 2015-2016

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Munster 2015-2016

Post by Shan »

Francis Saili has arrived and in one piece. A good start anyway.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 2015-2016

Post by Russ »

Excellent. Big game player. Hope he shows up in the small games too
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Excellent. Big game player. Hope he shows up in the small games too

Yeah right Tom, I daresay you know feck all about him. He will cut defences apart, big strong player with good hands and plenty of skill, just as long as he doesn't freeze to death. He is a 100% man in all games, recently brilliant for dem useless Auckland biys, like a wan man team fer fecks sake.

With his passing and all round game, if Keet and Zeebs and a few udder feckers like Felix stay fit we are well set.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once a Knight wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:......like a wan man team fer fecks sake.
In fairness, it's what Munster need now that Paulie has gone.
I know for a fact you've better things to be doing right now. See dat yaaaaard, get rih' up it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Munster have signed former Aussie 2nd row Mark Chisholm from Bayonne. Excellent signing bringing a lot of experience and leadership after the loss of the traitor O'Connell.

Chisholm has captained Bayonne for 3 years and was capped 68 times in seven seasons as a Wallaby before seeking his fortune in France. Potentially will form an abrasive partnership with grumpy looking ould hand Donncha Ryan.

All is well in the Munster 2nd row.
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

Thought D4 were averse to the provinces signing NIQ's who were over 30 years of age
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

Decent signing indeed, well he was once decent anyway. Can't claim to have seen him play since he left Aus.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Bangors wrote:Thought D4 were averse to the provinces signing NIQ's who were over 30 years of age
Munster had always been a special case
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Anyone that can do this to the sheep shaggers is alright with me. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k_LhduQUSM

Class player at his best and I'm going to assume he is still playing very well as he has played almost every game for Bayonne in the last 3 years. Hopefully he will be able to show us he is still highly capable for Munster.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Bangors wrote:Thought D4 were averse to the provinces signing NIQ's who were over 30 years of age
Only the 3 other provinces. We can do what we like. Shur we secretly own the IRFU.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
Only the 3 other provinces. We can do what we like. Shur we secretly own the IRFU.
Own? Owned? Next to bankrupt and kept afloat?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

So good you posted twice, anyway I'd say you have it right, it's their reward for releasing the traitor O'Connell to Globogym.

Have no fears about Chisholm's class, to go to a French club, play 30 games a season and captain them for 3 years and you are doing plenty right.

Great signing and at 33 he is the same type of guy that will give us 2 good years at least, just as Johannes Gysbert Muller gave ye NordieBastards. That apart he will be available all season, great business.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Shan wrote:
Sure Rugby was invented in Munster,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Shan wrote:
Sure Rugby was invented in Munster,
Of course it was, sure you'll often hear of the Garryowen but I've yet to hear of a player hoisting a Derryaghy. :scratch:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Munter by the grace of a made up system of control Kofi!