Connacht 15/16

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Re: Connacht 15/16

Post by for dog and ulcer »

2 mins to go. Glasgow lose ball.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

for dog and ulcer wrote:16 11 after 73. Are Connacht to be robbed?
Nope they don't freeze under pressure
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Connacht win!!! :D :cheers:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Magnificent Connacht, despite Mr Mitrea never bothering with a yellow card for serial offending for by Glasgow.

Great season Connacht I hope you win next week too. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Awesome scenes from the sportsground - kinda reminds me of the rawness of the old ravers. Superb display and thoroughly deserved. Nice to see a bit of romance in modern rugby. Fekkin fair bit more entertaining than the FA cup final too :)
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
joyfulrodger
Novice

Post by joyfulrodger »

I was just thinking the same thing. It's got me feeling all nostalgic! Awesome scenes.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Well done Connacht. Fantastic!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

If anyone can beat Leinster Connacht can and have done before.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I wonder was anyone from Ulster watching for we have just seen proof positive that you must throw everything at getting a top two finish. Home advantage wins games, both away teams this weekend were widely fancied to create a first, both failed.

Hands up everyone who expected Connacht to win .................. no not "hoped", expected them to win? Me neither.

I'll be writing them off for the final too. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Awesome Connacht, they really deserved that. What brilliant scenes at the end. Bundee Aki is a bloody animal .

I would love it, really love it if they could do the treble over Leinster this season at the final. LOVE it.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Absolutely delighted with that. Brilliant stuff from Connacht. Would be just fantastic if they could win the final now.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Though I think somebody should probably mention it would be bad for Irish rugby if Connacht win. :D :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Shan wrote:Though I think somebody should probably mention it would be bad for Irish rugby if Connacht win. :D :D
Dublin4 would have already said it if he hadn't fainted at the sight of another Connacht win.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

ruckover wrote:
Shan wrote:Though I think somebody should probably mention it would be bad for Irish rugby if Connacht win. :D :D
Dublin4 would have already said it if he hadn't fainted at the sight of another Connacht win.
That and he was issued with clown shoes the last time he tried that crapola.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Quite right, just because Ulster & Munster have been humiliated there is no call for this sort of thing, wind them up before the weekend and allow D4 to hand Big Ears the trophy on Thursday

Down with this sort of thing. :D