Euro Oppo Watch 15/16

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

namron
Warrior Chief

Re: Euro Oppo Watch 15/16

Post by namron »

A little ornamentation never harmed the telling of a simple tale BR :D
I really hope Toulouse can get that ref for the scary sons of Shiite match and fork a few of them in the peepers while they are at it ...
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:Did I not just say that? (But in less words).
What? What did you say? Did you say "yutes"?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

If it's ornamentation we're after, we could use some flowery language constructs to detail how the ref had blatantly not carded an incident early on in a cut and dry try scoring opportunity; carded a player with no warning for a second team offence on which he was still playing advantage from the first some 25 yards from the line with defence in place. How he again settled for simple penalties in le zone rouge, but binned them (justifiably, at least) in middle of the pitch. How he missed a clear knock on leading to a ST try (I'll assume the TJ was better placed to call what to all at home was a clear foot in touch). The last try looked dodgy too, but no TMO used. I would normally applaud his decisiveness, but he was such an inept ref, it would not surprise me if he mistook Armatige's chest for the nice new turf of the Stadium.

In short - he wasn't a very good ref.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Now thats more like it BR. I always thought that if Hitler was a man of few words, Germans would have ignored the cretin and War averted.He was however, not. Methinks the Tloos Capitain may have been blowing Kisses in the referees ear thus overpowering his good judgement with a heady garlic hue.
The referee on the other hand may have had un petit bon chance on the outcome :whistle:
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

"For those going to oyonnax away, I've a couple of mates going who have room for 2 more in an apartment in the town centre if anyone is interested.
Also anyone have space in their car going from geneva on the Friday/Saturday?"