Lesser teams in the Sooper Dooper

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Lesser teams in the Sooper Dooper

Post by Rooster »

Rem99 wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:Sarries being their usual sporting selves.

They got less than 10,000 in as well. Pretty pathetic.
Sarries not showing much humility in victory in this post match video. Not one mention of how difficult it must have been for Toulouse to play, just endless talk of how brill Sarries were.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang= ... </script>
Wouldn't expect any different behaviour from them anyway.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I see the PRL are unwilling to rearrange fixtures and have demanded half points for this weekend ...
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

It's a good job all the leagues started at the same time so there would be a free week here and there in case something like this happened.

Oh wait...
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:I see the PRL are unwilling to rearrange fixtures and have demanded half points for this weekend ...
Toys out of pram time yet again
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Stare Francais v Munster has been postponed more problems for Pro 12 Fixtures, not and Top 14 won't of course count because no PRL side involved.
No info from HQ Geneva glad that they are so much better than the old ERC organisation.
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

The PRL have got their wish, English teams performing much better this year. Early rwc exit a factor?
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

mea97mb wrote:The PRL have got their wish, English teams performing much better this year. Early rwc exit a factor?
I'm not sure it is tbh, hopefully some can correct if I'm wrong but wasn't the time between England and Ireland going out just 1 week?

Can't see how that would've made much difference, the difference here is more spending power and little / few foreign recruitment policies.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Toulon thumped by Wasps who played some proper rugby for 60 minutes the guff doak ball for 20
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Poor old Toulon. I reckon their fans are probably complaining about the unfair financial advantage the English teams have. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:Poor old Toulon. I reckon their fans are probably complaining about the unfair financial advantage the English teams have. :D
Toulon are getting past their best and Fatty Spide was getting whistled for flopping at rucks which is what he has always done but never penalised before.
Rory Best
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Piutau being begged to stay by Wasps fans on Twitter. With Ulster playing the way they are and Wasps playing the way they are, would you blame him if he did stay?
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

shamalicious wrote:Piutau being begged to stay by Wasps fans on Twitter. With Ulster playing the way they are and Wasps playing the way they are, would you blame him if he did stay?
Yes, I'd blame him and then sue him.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Boujedall has called all the world's rugby agents to a retreat in the alps to determine his shopping list for the next 3 years

Any chance of him fecking off?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
shamalicious wrote:Piutau being begged to stay by Wasps fans on Twitter. With Ulster playing the way they are and Wasps playing the way they are, would you blame him if he did stay?
Yes, I'd blame him and then sue him.
The correct answer. Not to worry he is a young Christian boy and will not have his head turned by the gawdy bright lights of ........................ Coventry >ES
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Boujedall has called all the world's rugby agents to a retreat in the alps to determine his shopping list for the next 3 years

Any chance of him fecking off?
Far from feckin' off, he is trying to buy a S15 franchise I understand.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.