Boudjellal at it Again

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Boudjellal at it Again

Post by scrum5 »

Looking for the SDC to be scrapped and replaced with a super league

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... n-11076811
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Boudjellal at it Again

Post by Snipe Watson »

scrum5 wrote:Looking for the SDC to be scrapped and replaced with a super league

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... n-11076811
First rule of Boudjellal: Mourad Boudjellal is should never be taken a face value, he's always up to something and always has an ulterior motive.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

So that would leave the Pro 4 then. Exciting!
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Toulon owner Mourad Boudjellal has announced that he intends to run for the presidency of the Ligue Nationale de Rugby.

The outspoken millionaire hopes to win this year's election, which takes place on October 4, having had his application to be considered as a candidate accepted.

"I'll hold a press conference in September to explain my ideas for French rugby," Boudjellal told L'Equipe.

"As a candidate, I can say some things that are forbidden for club presidents to say given the threat of being punished."

Boudjellal previously said that he would consider running for the role after Toulon were punished for exceeding the salary cap in 2014/2015, a claim which he fiercely rejected.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Having a slight chuckle at Toulon getting absolutely ridden by Racing at the minute. 41 16 with 65 mins gone, 6 tries to 1. Noughtpointfivepence has played like an absolute eejit today.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:Having a slight chuckle at Toulon getting absolutely ridden by Racing at the minute. 41 16 with 65 mins gone, 6 tries to 1. Noughtpointfivepence has played like an absolute eejit today.
Always good to hear of Toulon getting horsed. As for Newpence, I assumed he was still hors de combat .e
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Deraless wrote:Having a slight chuckle at Toulon getting absolutely ridden by Racing at the minute. 41 16 with 65 mins gone, 6 tries to 1. Noughtpointfivepence has played like an absolute eejit today.
Always good to hear of Toulon getting horsed. As for Newpence, I assumed he was still hors de combat .e
Certainly played like it. His tackling was absent and clearance kicking woeful.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.