Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Bellend News: Everyone's least favourite Sorrybastard Vunipola Jr say assisted off the pitch today in his second comeback match. Feck'im, I will never forget him, at Spanners mocking the crowd.

Let's hope it's nothing trivial. Strangely I'm on a run of players I despise getting wrecked, what with Puffing Billy, Visa Nacewa & that arsehole Tuilagi Minor.........of course you can add the good guys, Rory and Marcell as crocked, and who knows about Girrid and Mr "Minor eye trauma myarse", well who knows.
Billy was being used as the PRL spokesman to get the 6 Nations cancelled as apparently PRL is God

Turns out the PRL are the ones over working BFB

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:. Feck'im, I will never forget him, at Spanners mocking the crowd.
Why would you care, unless you are sensitive to an almost incredible level.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Bellend News: Everyone's least favourite Sorrybastard Vunipola Jr say assisted off the pitch today in his second comeback match. Feck'im, I will never forget him, at Spanners mocking the crowd.

Let's hope it's nothing trivial. Strangely I'm on a run of players I despise getting wrecked, what with Puffing Billy, Visa Nacewa & that arsehole Tuilagi Minor.........of course you can add the good guys, Rory and Marcell as crocked, and who knows about Girrid and Mr "Minor eye trauma myarse", well who knows.
Billy was being used as the PRL spokesman to get the 6 Nations cancelled as apparently PRL is God

Turns out the PRL are the ones over working BFB

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
6N are in trouble enough with RBS quitting sponsorship and as yet they don't have a replacement and any offers they have got are way below what RBS was paying
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:. Feck'im, I will never forget him, at Spanners mocking the crowd.
Why would you care, unless you are sensitive to an almost incredible level.
For the same reason as you'll never forget the milkman who shagged your ma. :shock: What a dumbassed query from one so apparently "un-stupid" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hideous big kunt running over to the edge of the fence gowling and mocking fans is not something you forget, I rather think the lad who attempted to fire the last inch of his pint roun'im should be sought out and given a free ticket for life.

Frankly, I hope he dies soon and his brother with him, but then who would handle the cleaning contract at Plastic Park Barnet? Nice way around the salary cap it looks, one of several I would imagine the Bellends operate.

Anyway, I am remarkably sensitive, from a couple of hundred miles away I sensed your pain as Weegies scalped our wee team. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Out for four months. Third surgery within a year.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Mention of Tulagi Minor reminds me of the night he appeared as the great white ahope in a Saxon White Shirt at Ravenhill against the Wolfhounds.. That wasthe night Nevin Spence cut through the centre like a knife through butter leaving Tulagi in his wake as he went over the line. Great memory
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Why the hate for Tulagi? Do you all forget the slap he gave Ashton?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

damianmcr wrote:Why the hate for Tulagi?
Because afraid of him, they are.

HOWEVER:

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Why the hate for Tulagi? Do you all forget the slap he gave Ashton?
Damo, Damo, Damo. Did it not occur to you that it's possible to hate both parties in a scuffle equally? For example, TRUMP VERSUS THE GREAT LEADER's FRATRACITIC NIPPER. You see, perfectly feasible.

Much as I loathed Dave the Pigfûcker, Minor's bunny ears didn't make a fool of Dave the Swineherd, it let us know what a dickhead Minor is. I couldn't wish bad enough for him, and strangely, to me that Ashton Ashton has more redeeming features than Minor, one, to-wit, he thought the atmosphere at Spanners on 4th April 2014, day of infamy, was magnificent and gave his opinion that he'd love the few hundred Bellend support to be able to recreate something like it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Why the hate for Tulagi?
Because afraid of him, they are.

HOWEVER:

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Very true Grumps, and happily the suffering belongs to Minor. :cheers:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Aird wrote:Mention of Tulagi Minor reminds me of the night he appeared as the great white ahope in a Saxon White Shirt at Ravenhill against the Wolfhounds.. That wasthe night Nevin Spence cut through the centre like a knife through butter leaving Tulagi in his wake as he went over the line. Great memory

Great memory indeed, wonder is it on video somewhere. Wasn't at that match but I'd love to see that, for now I think another look at Nev's try agin the Dragons would be good. :thumleft:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

damianmcr wrote:Why the hate for Tulagi? Do you all forget the slap he gave Ashton?
Say what you like about Ashton. He can take a punch.

Probably plenty of practice to be fair :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Sarriesfan
Novice

Post by Sarriesfan »

Just thought I would dip in and pay a visit. You guys really are a bunch of bigoted people and hate what is a wonderful club with a great atmosphere. We have wonderful supporters that are fully behind the club.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Sarriesfan wrote:Just thought I would dip in and pay a visit. You guys really are a bunch of bigoted people and hate what is a wonderful club with a great atmosphere. We have wonderful supporters that are fully behind the club.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It took three hours for someone to respond. How many times did they come back to check?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?