Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Yoda
Initiate

Re: Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Post by Yoda »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Why the hate for Tulagi?
Because afraid of him, they are.

HOWEVER:
Yoda wrote: Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
Fixed :D If you're going to quote me at least give me the credit!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sarriesfan wrote:Just thought I would dip in and pay a visit. You guys really are a bunch of bigoted people and hate what is a wonderful club with a great atmosphere. We have wonderful supporters that are fully behind the club.
Pal you're a plastic team, with a plastic pitch, you constantly flout financial fairness agreements, most other English teams hate your guts, you have a plastic atmosphere with a clown on what is probably a plastic public address system that sounds tinny but the added plastic smoothies out the static slightly. The cretin who funded the rise of Sorrybastards looks to have a fair bit of plastic in his loathesome countenance and my wishes for you for the season is one of chronic failure.

As for you, why not fûck off to somewhere where they help losers, the Samaritans might help, in the meantime slip a plastic cup under your eyes to catch your tears.

Maybe you'd pass on my loathing to the rest of your plastic fans, both of them. >threaten

And finally, there is no other club in the rugby playing world that the average supporter, be they Paddies, Jocks, Taffies, Luigis or Michels dislike more than Sarryscum. :thumleft:

Bye now.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

Somewhere else to hide losses?
Saracens Mavericks: Saracens rugby club invest in Netball Superleague club - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/netball/46753437

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk