Connacht 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Connacht 16/17

Post by Neill_M »

Leinster 2nds got a BP win. 37-24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Bundee Aki has a hearing today as a result of his behaviour to and remarks directed toward, referee Ian Davies, during and immediately after the game v the :mexican: in R20.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

He was right and Davies was wrong but what has that got to do with it? Davies is actually one of my favourite refs. but referees in general can get a bit precious! Still, that is the PC world we have created.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

3 match ban for Mr Aki. Will miss their Euro playoff semi final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Needs to learn to STFU.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Scarlets looking to stay 3rd and take their chances with a game in TP, rather than head to the RDS in the playoffs!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Neill_M wrote:Scarlets looking to stay 3rd and take their chances with a game in TP, rather than head to the RDS in the playoffs!
You telling us that Ulster are not going to have a home playoff match ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Rooster wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Scarlets looking to stay 3rd and take their chances with a game in TP, rather than head to the RDS in the playoffs!
Not even Doaky - "Comical Ali" would predict thatImageImage
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Neill_M wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Not even Doaky - "Comical Ali" would predict thatImageImage
Someone tell :geek: before he says it's still mathematically possible
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

A bit of craic at F's Gardens, Westies lose early 7 then make it 7-7 after 4 minutes. Could be entertaining, on TG4 HD but of course, in the absence of an Irish Langauge Act, I've had to mute the sound so I can avoid the phlegm and splatters of a couple gombeen cultchie feckers spouting guttural ballix.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Update from FG:

penalties being exchanged 13-10 :(
George North has a busted snotterbox :D
George North getting the ref's sympathy vote, allowing him to make a turnover whilst essentially lying down. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

live streaming on the EPCR website if you want commentary not as gaelige Baggy.
tight enough so far but I'd be sceptical that the Weshties can turn Saints over. if they get a quick try early doors you never know though.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Loki wrote:live streaming on the EPCR website if you want commentary not as gaelige Baggy.
tight enough so far but I'd be sceptical that the Weshties can turn Saints over. if they get a quick try early doors you never know though.
Thanks Loki. :thumleft:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well bloody good effort by them just came up short, pity Aki ruled himself out stupidly. >appl