Top 14 Rugby

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5516
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by Neill_M » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 am

Top 14 rugby on Sky Sports again this season. Their live games for the first couple of weeks are:

Sat 25 Aug 1:45pm Perpignan v Stade Francais
Sun 26 Aug 4:05pm Montpellier v Castres
Sat 1 Sep 1:45pm Pau v Toulon
Sun 2 Sep 3:40pm Racing v Clermont

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by Russ » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:30 am

Paddy <3

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by Dave » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:56 am

Russ wrote:Paddy <3

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
+1
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5516
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by Neill_M » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:00 am

Sky showing the Pau Toulon game on the Saturday at 1:45pm and the Racing 92 Clermont game on the Sunday at 3:50pm this week.

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4043
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by UlsterNo9 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:25 pm

That's disgusting Bastareaud, absolutely horrible.

A cheap shot of the highest order.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

jean valjean
Warrior Assassin
Posts: 1367
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by jean valjean » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:00 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:That's disgusting Bastareaud, absolutely horrible.

A cheap shot of the highest order.
What he do?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

User avatar
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5297
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:32 am

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by shamalicious » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:42 pm

jean valjean wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:That's disgusting Bastareaud, absolutely horrible.

A cheap shot of the highest order.
What he do?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Forearm smash on a player who was down on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten

User avatar
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5297
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:32 am

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by shamalicious » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:51 pm

shamalicious wrote:
jean valjean wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:That's disgusting Bastareaud, absolutely horrible.

A cheap shot of the highest order.
What he do?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Forearm smash on a player who was down on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... ZX9DYnAOvA

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4043
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by UlsterNo9 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:05 pm

shamalicious wrote:
shamalicious wrote:
jean valjean wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:That's disgusting Bastareaud, absolutely horrible.

A cheap shot of the highest order.
What he do?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Forearm smash on a player who was down on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... ZX9DYnAOvA

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Fixed :thumleft:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by Dave » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:09 pm

All the sh1t he has done and Paddy gets canned for writing the word spit in private.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5516
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Top 14 Rugby

Post by Neill_M » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Montpellier have gone past 50 points at home to Toulouse 2s. Stonewall red card for the Toulouse lock for a tip tackle.

Finished 66-15.

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5516
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by Neill_M » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:39 pm

Stade v Montpellier on Sky on Saturday night (7:45pm KO UK Time).

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4043
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by UlsterNo9 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Any links to Perpignan vs Toulouse?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5516
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by Neill_M » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:22 am

Toulon have signed Nehe Milner-Skudder and Eben Etzebeth for after the RWC.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by Dave » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:39 am

The chequebook is out. Both show-ponies.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Post Reply