Mexico 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30218
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by BaggyTrousers » Sun May 27, 2018 7:35 am

By the way, I only saw the last 6 minutes, Scarlets were all over the Mexican dirt.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Russ » Sun May 27, 2018 7:44 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:By the way, I only saw the last 6 minutes, Scarlets were all over the Mexican dirt.
They were for the entire 20 minutes wee joey was on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11329
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Shan » Sun May 27, 2018 10:58 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:By the way, I only saw the last 6 minutes, Scarlets were all over the Mexican dirt.
Yes after the game was already over. Often the vastly inferior team will close the gap when the champions have already secured the win and taken the foot off. Munster in their 2 semi-finals for example.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Russ » Sun May 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:By the way, I only saw the last 6 minutes, Scarlets were all over the Mexican dirt.
Yes after the game was already over. Often the vastly inferior team will close the gap when the champions have already secured the win and taken the foot off. Munster in their 2 semi-finals for example.
The vastly inferior team became the better team when Loop went off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11329
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Shan » Sun May 27, 2018 12:35 pm

Russ wrote:The vastly inferior team became the better team when Loop went off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yet we have been hearing for years from clowns here, including you, that the loop is second rate. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Russ » Sun May 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:The vastly inferior team became the better team when Loop went off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yet we have been hearing for years from clowns here, including you, that the loop is second rate. [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
Let's face it
They were playing Scaaaaaaaaalets

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11329
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Shan » Sun May 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Russ wrote:Let's face it
They were playing Scaaaaaaaaalets

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Legend. :lol: :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

Leargas
Novice
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Leargas » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:09 am

Ulster is Connie: getting slapped around by the IRFU.

Connacht is Sonny: impetuous and eventually consigned to oblivion.

Munster is Fredo: slightly dysfunctional presuming Michael will bail him out.

Leinster is Michael: sorting out everyone else's problems yet still emerging as the Don.

(derived from Planet Rugby)

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Dave » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:36 am

Never repost from planet rugby.

Or boards.ie
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Russ » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:03 am

Dave wrote:Never repost from planet rugby.

Or boards.ie
Toxic
Even r/rugbyunion has issues

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Samstew
Squire
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Samstew » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:05 pm

European champions Leinster have announced the signing of Australian back Joe Tomane from Montpellier.

Tomane, who can operate at wing and centre, has been capped 17 times by the Wallabies and is a former rugby league player.

The 28-year-old joined Montpellier from Super Rugby side the Brumbies in 2016.

"Joe is a player that everyone who supports the team will be excited about," said Leinster head coach Leo Cullen.

"I hope we will all learn from some of the experiences that he has had in both codes of rugby.

"He has played with some great players and played under some great coaches too.

"One of the main factors in signing Joe was the enthusiasm he showed in looking to join the club."

Last season Leinster won the European Champions Cup and the Pro14 competition.

Tomane, who made his international debut in 2012, described Leinster as one of the world's premier clubs.

Recently it was announced Leinster's versatile back Joey Carbery was joining Munster.

Taken from the BBC website.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Dave » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Blocking talent
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

caledoniancelt
Initiate
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 am
Location: The potato growing part of North Down

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by caledoniancelt » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Who is Nuciwankfeckshitforbrains going to let us sign? Keatley?
One rule for the Ladyboys, another for us Todgers.

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Russ » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Fecking jokeshop

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10 or 15 only
Initiate
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:47 am

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by 10 or 15 only » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Samstew wrote:European champions Leinster have announced the signing of Australian back Joe Tomane from Montpellier.

Tomane, who can operate at wing and centre, has been capped 17 times by the Wallabies and is a former rugby league player.

The 28-year-old joined Montpellier from Super Rugby side the Brumbies in 2016.

"Joe is a player that everyone who supports the team will be excited about," said Leinster head coach Leo Cullen.

"I hope we will all learn from some of the experiences that he has had in both codes of rugby.

"He has played with some great players and played under some great coaches too.

"One of the main factors in signing Joe was the enthusiasm he showed in looking to join the club."

Last season Leinster won the European Champions Cup and the Pro14 competition.

Tomane, who made his international debut in 2012, described Leinster as one of the world's premier clubs.

Recently it was announced Leinster's versatile back Joey Carbery was joining Munster.

Taken from the BBC website.
Sam, you missed the last paragraph...

The arrival of the non-Irish qualifed Tomane at Leinster may lead to a few more raised eyebrows in Ulster circles after the IRFU recently blocked the northern province's attempt to sign South African international fly-half Elton Jantjies as a replacement for Paddy Jackson.

Post Reply