Other PROxx 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Depends how you define profitable. Without the Ireland squad the IRFU and all its provinces go under. Complaining about perceived preferential treatment is attractive and I won't deny that. However I would prefer that Munster Rugby gets its finger out and tries to close the gap to Leinster. Ulster fans should want something similar for Ulster.
Aye, we do want exactly that, just every time we ask those D4 fu'ckpigs for anything there is always a reason why we never get it.... we're not Munster you know.

Mind you it hasn't taken long for those Dublinbastards to come to their senses when the good people of Ulster present them with a crowd of 7000.................. oh of course Mr Browne will be more than happy to listen intently to your concerns, mumble a few well-rehearsed platitudes and fu'ckoff back to Mexico as fast as his wee trotters will carry him, wee, wee, wee all the way home.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

What a ridiculous load of w-nk.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

..... :( but unfortunately true.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Me árse. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Me árse. :D
You can't handle the truth you poxy langer, explain to me which part of that was incorrect .............. "all" is not a satisfactory response.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
You can't handle the truth you poxy langer, explain to me which part of that was incorrect .............. "all" is not a satisfactory response.
:lol: :lol:

This bit was true. Even I can't find fault with it.
we're not Munster you know.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Edinburgh putting in a 7,800 capacity ground in the back pitches of Murrayfield. 3G pitch. Ready for start of 19/20 season.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

When fixtures out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Russ wrote:When fixtures out

Last season of the Pro 12 was mid July. The launch of the Pro 14 meant it was early August before the fixtures were confirmed for the season just past. Hopefully will revert back to the mid July slot now the league is up and running. As a side issue, the Not the Heiny Fixtures for R1-4 are usually out 3rd week of August.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:
Russ wrote:When fixtures out

Last season of the Pro 12 was mid July. The launch of the Pro 14 meant it was early August before the fixtures were confirmed for the season just past. Hopefully will revert back to the mid July slot now the league is up and running. As a side issue, the Not the Heiny Fixtures for R1-4 are usually out 3rd week of August.
Who've we got?