Leinster v Munster

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Leinster v Munster

Post by Shan »

Munster made too many errors and gave away too many penalties. Still they managed to get the LBP which isn't to be sniffed at.

I see our old friend Reginald has upset our leader. That should guarantee him some grief from the faithful next time he shows up in Thomond Park. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Munster made too many errors and gave away too many penalties. Still they managed to get the LBP which isn't to be sniffed at.

I see our old friend Reginald has upset our leader. That should guarantee him some grief from the faithful next time he shows up in Thomond Park. :D
Do tell old boy, what happened?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Former Leinster and Ireland prop Reggie Corrigan spoke to the Munster captain after the game for TG4, asking if he felt O’Mahony’s team-mates had given everything to the game.

"I think it’s a silly question," said the Lions flanker.

"Essentially he’s calling myself and my team-mates out, saying we’re not trying hard enough, questioning are we working hard enough and do we want it enough.

"I’m a very proud man, a very proud Munster man, a very proud Irish man and that’s a question of the core of everything.

"Everything we do in Munster rugby and Irish rugby is based around work-rate and your want to win and how relentless you can be and for someone to question that I’d take huge offence to."
The only thing I wouldn't agree with POM on is the taking offence. I don't take offence when any well known f-cking idiot asks and says anything. POM should have simply said "Reginald is a clown"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Clown sums it up, for unless I'm missing a history of turnip taunting from Reg, I can quite see how he could ask it without the "moral" nature of its implications dawning on him before it was out.

It is certainly a question to compare with the classic, "are you still beating your wife?" :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cormac
Initiate

Post by Cormac »

BR wrote:What Munster idiot ran the penalty in the their own 22 after time was up?
Was the No.16 Rhys Marshall.

Leinster should have won that match much more comfortably. Just like the Edinburgh match the week before sloppy handling and some odd choices in the 22 kept the opposition in the game. Need to be much more accurate and ruthless with the ball. Third week in a row Leinster have conceded an intercept try.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cormac wrote:
BR wrote:What Munster idiot ran the penalty in the their own 22 after time was up?
Was the No.16 Rhys Marshall.

Of course it was still an incredible long shot, but he's still a twàt.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Clown sums it up, for unless I'm missing a history of turnip taunting from Reg, I can quite see how he could ask it without the "moral" nature of its implications dawning on him before it was out.

It is certainly a question to compare with the classic, "are you still beating your wife?" :duh:
There is one argument that he is as thick as pigsh1t and another that he is a snide and bitter c-nt because of the amount of times he had his árse handed to him by Munster over the years. I'd be of the opinion he is probably both. A chap named Marius Joubert may agree. :D
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Reverse game on Tuesday (26th). Nigel Owens is the ref, a lot of the online :mexican: fans are calling for the 3rds to be sent to Limerick, due to the apparently love in between the >TT and Mr Owens.