Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Dublin4
Warrior
Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by Dublin4 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:54 pm

JJ Hanrahan had a nightmare.
His missed tackle cost Munster the game. I don't understand the hype about him.

jean valjean
Warrior Assassin
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by jean valjean » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:55 pm

The red was deserved given the contact which was probably made worse by POMs slight deflection on carty. Munster would probably have won without the red I feel, but it made for a great last 20.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11243
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by Shan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:33 am

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shan wrote:Connacht win a game they did not expect to win.
I'm saying nuthin'

>TT
Away with you Grumps and yer gloating. :lol: :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11243
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by Shan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:37 am

Dublin4 wrote:JJ Hanrahan had a nightmare.
His missed tackle cost Munster the game. I don't understand the hype about him.
I don't either but your primary issue is that, just like "Munsterfans" you quite easily believe the hype about some Leinster bluffers. You are not alone of course. Some of the Ulster players some folk on here claim are better than less than average would make you beagle. Such is life.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11305
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by big mervyn » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:38 am

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shan wrote:Connacht win a game they did not expect to win.
I'm saying nuthin'

>TT
You say it best when you say nothing at all.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11243
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by Shan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:41 am

jean valjean wrote:The red was deserved given the contact which was probably made worse by POMs slight deflection on carty. Munster would probably have won without the red I feel, but it made for a great last 20.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Munster should have had the game won well in advance of the red card. It did not cost us the game. Munster awful performance did that all on its own.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11243
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by Shan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:42 am

big mervyn wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shan wrote:Connacht win a game they did not expect to win.
I'm saying nuthin'

>TT
You say it best when you say nothing at all.
You are sneakily encouraging him. A bad move. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by Russ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:53 am

Dublin4 wrote:JJ Hanrahan had a nightmare.
His missed tackle cost Munster the game. I don't understand the hype about him.
He's as shyte as wee mads and wee joey

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13656
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Shan wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shan wrote:Connacht win a game they did not expect to win.
I'm saying nuthin'

>TT
Away with you Grumps and yer gloating. :lol: :lol:
Your turn Shan :thumleft:
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

User avatar
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1763
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: Mooseistan

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by Spiffsson » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:52 am

Shan wrote:
jean valjean wrote:The red was deserved given the contact which was probably made worse by POMs slight deflection on carty. Munster would probably have won without the red I feel, but it made for a great last 20.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Munster should have had the game won well in advance of the red card. It did not cost us the game. Munster awful performance did that all on its own.
Munster did not play that well, but credit where due - Connacht battled away and deserved the win on their own performance. It detracts from their win to put it all down to poor play from Munster. Munster played as well as Connacht allowed them to on the day. Well done the Westies.

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11243
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by Shan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:51 pm

Spiffsson wrote:
Munster did not play that well, but credit where due - Connacht battled away and deserved the win on their own performance. It detracts from their win to put it all down to poor play from Munster. Munster played as well as Connacht allowed them to on the day. Well done the Westies.
Me árse. It was an early Christmas present to our neighbours. How many lineouts did we make a balls of, how many stupid handling errors, how many poor kicks etc etc.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30215
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by BaggyTrousers » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Shan wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:
Munster did not play that well, but credit where due - Connacht battled away and deserved the win on their own performance. It detracts from their win to put it all down to poor play from Munster. Munster played as well as Connacht allowed them to on the day. Well done the Westies.
Me árse. It was an early Christmas present to our neighbours. How many lineouts did we make a balls of, how many stupid handling errors, how many poor kicks etc etc.
About the same number as Ulster is the answer.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

User avatar
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11820
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
Location: East Belfast

Re: Connacht v Munster Fri 27th October TG4

Post by pwrmoore » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:38 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Russ wrote:
Shan wrote:Need a big one. Gwan Munster, it's a game we expect to win!!
I doubt you will

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If Connacht win this I'll eat the contents of a male adolescents bedroom bin.
How was it No9? What did you wash it down with???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:

Post Reply