Heineken Cup TV Coverage 18/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Heineken Cup TV Coverage 18/19

Post by Neill_M »

Gavin Mairs‏Verified account @GavinMairs 29m29 minutes ago

Exclusive: Champions Cup matches to be shown live on free-to-air TV next season in huge boost for rugby fans. Deals set to be announced with @Channel4. TG4 have lost the Irish rights to TV3.

1 game per pool round.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Heineken Cup TV Coverage 18/19

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wonder which English match they'll cover each round? Possibly one the pay channels are least interested in.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Wonder which English match they'll cover each round? Possibly one the pay channels are least interested in.
Quins vs Wasps
Gloucester games
Bet BT is loving this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Neill_M wrote:Gavin Mairs‏Verified account @GavinMairs 29m29 minutes ago

Exclusive: Champions Cup matches to be shown live on free-to-air TV next season in huge boost for rugby fans. Deals set to be announced with @Channel4. TG4 have lost the Irish rights to TV3.

1 game per pool round.
So is it one game out of each pool each round or one game per round ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Rooster wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Gavin Mairs‏Verified account @GavinMairs 29m29 minutes ago

1 game per pool round.
So is it one game out of each pool each round or one game per round ?
One game per round for Channel 4 and TV3 each and the other 8 on BT I presume. Full article was on the Torygraph site which has a paywall.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fantastic News for USA fans, NBC are alleged to be going to broadcast every SDC game.

So what I hear you ask, well I am pleased to tell you my magic box in Spain gets several US channels including NBC :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
TV3 have secured a similar rights agreement for free-to-air coverage in the Republic of Ireland and the Champions Cup will extend its reach across the USA following the announcement that NBC Sports will broadcast every Champions Cup match starting from next season.
Now I wonder will they be covering the Parker Pen so I can see Ulster? :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Confirmed yesterday that Channel 4 will show 1 game per pool round + 1 QF, 1 SF and the final.