Munster 18/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Jetstream
Squire

Re: Munster 18/19

Post by Jetstream »

Rooster wrote:This now confirms IRFU are in panic mode about the 9 and 10 position for Japan, I am expecting Cooney to play quite a bit this season at 9 and when he is on the pitch will be taking the goal kicks, unless Burns turns out to be top class and the possible backup to Janny the loop

If Mathewson is a four month signing it looks like Murray is out until January. If so, Cooney will be on duty for Ireland all through the Autumn internationals. In those circumstances how many matches will Cooney play for Ulster?
The FIRFU have fuxked us yet again. It was Ulster that needed the No 9 cover not Munster and I wonder what message the signing sends out to Williams, Hart and Cronin.
I was reading that Munster now have 20 non Munster players in the panel. So much for locally bred legends.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

The FIRFU would rather brad pitt in their hands and clap than admit to being wrong to send PJ (and SO) into exile.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

shamalicious wrote:The FIRFU would rather brad pitt in their hands and clap than admit to being wrong to send PJ (and SO) into exile.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Joe and Nuciwank have a KPI of RWC semi final
They'll do whatever it takes to get there. That will include the recall of PJ

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Don't be silly this NZ scrum half will be 4th choice as D4 don't like Foriegn 9's blocking the development of local IRQ players or did I misundstand the reason why RP ended up in Montpelier ?

This a joke appointment when they have already 4 senior 9's on their books, IF Cooney is called up for the Autumn Internationals ( and in my opinion he would be the best option to start in Murray's absence ) I hope he is not restricted in turning out for Ulster or could we sign a Foriegn 9 as cover. I wonder if there would be any in France willing to come ?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Watching the UASP game on Saturday PJ has a pass that is superior to Sexton and one that Carberry can only dream about - Sexton might kick out of hand slightly better and Carberry can’t kick period .

I am on record that I think Jackson will be in the RWC squad in Japan .

There will always be the those who will read the evidence in “that Trial “ to suit their agenda , denying all logic and facts and fail to recognize that the complainant was a lying little nympho” who could face the fact when it was stated bluntly to face .

But once more the IRFU show they are scared of the fickle nature of the Munster supporters and that Munster finances are such any drop in that support results in a large loss and drain on the IRFU .

Thus loyalty goes unrewarded and financial success denys the Ulster team adequate strength in depth to be successful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Dave wrote:
jean valjean wrote:I can't access the munsterfans forum on tappytalk anymore. Is this just me or has it disappeared?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Noticed this too. They must have removed themselves from it for some reason.
'updated' their forum and it's now not Tapatalk friendly. Their 'mobile friendly' site has more ads than posts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Dave wrote:
jean valjean wrote:I can't access the munsterfans forum on tappytalk anymore. Is this just me or has it disappeared?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Noticed this too. They must have removed themselves from it for some reason.
'updated' their forum and it's now not Tapatalk friendly. Their 'mobile friendly' site has more ads than posts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Sounds like far too much effort.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TheSnapper wrote:Have Munster won any games this years schools and clubs interpros
Not to the best of my knowledge ............or that of the man who told me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

shamalicious wrote:The FIRFU would rather brad pitt in their hands and clap than admit to being wrong to send PJ (and SO) into exile.
>appl >drinks

Love your turn of phrase there Shammy. :lol: >appl
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Aird wrote:Don't be silly this NZ scrum half will be 4th choice as D4 don't like Foriegn 9's blocking the development of local IRQ players or did I misundstand the reason why RP ended up in Montpelier ?

This a joke appointment when they have already 4 senior 9's on their books, IF Cooney is called up for the Autumn Internationals ( and in my opinion he would be the best option to start in Murray's absence ) I hope he is not restricted in turning out for Ulster or could we sign a Foriegn 9 as cover. I wonder if there would be any in France willing to come ?

Already in place, Shanners is a Mexican plant sent to destroy us. He makes p look like a world beater, missin' p a'ready.

Just think, Shanners for all November games :shock: :shock: :shock: Makes you wish we still had Barbara or Sugar, even Niallo, so we could look a complete fu@kup.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Aird wrote:Don't be silly this NZ scrum half will be 4th choice as D4 don't like Foriegn 9's blocking the development of local IRQ players or did I misundstand the reason why RP ended up in Montpelier ?

Already in place, Shanners is a Mexican plant sent to destroy us. He makes p look like a world beater, missin' p a'ready.

Just think, Shanners for all November games :shock: :shock: :shock: Makes you wish we still had Barbara or Sugar, even Niallo, so we could look a complete fu@kup.
Actually makes you wish we would sign up Doaky junior before senior gets him contract in Engerland
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

I see the whinging has started already. :lol: :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Munster: Mike Haley; Darren Sweetnam, Dan Goggin, Rory Scannell, Shane Daly; JJ Hanrahan, Neil Cronin; Dave Kilcoyne, Mike Sherry, John Ryan; Jean Kleyn, Billy Holland (C); Dave O’Callaghan, Tommy O’Donnell, Arno Botha.
Replacements: Rhys Marshall, Brian Scott, Stephen Archer, Darren O’Shea, Gavin Coombes, James Hart, Joey Carbery, Sammy Arnold.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wee Joey not starting?

I wonder how Botha will get on.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Good management to ensure JJ knows he still has his chance to impress. Joey also will be eager to get on and will be sure to get a big applause when he takes the field. Typical Munster doing everything the proper way.

Botha should be grand. He has plenty of experienced and talented players around him. Up to him now to prove he is worthy of wearing the famous jersey.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.