Munster 18/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 18/19

Post by Rooster »

Turnips mashed
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Should be easy enough next week then :duck:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Awful stuff from Munster. From the opening minutes Cardiff were running rings around us.

Stander looked like he was operating at about 20% capacity and should have been subbed much earlier. Cloete and POM not at their usual standard. Second rows never turned up and Sherry is not good enough. Props weren't great either.

Williams is getting worse by the match and he started from a position of not being good enough. I really wish he would just f-ck off.

10-12-13 defensively very soft tonight. Maybe the centres need a bit more gametime to be fair.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Nothing to see, Munster losing a game they should ............ wait a minute. SHAN??????????????????? WTF is going on.

Munster have been horrible in the second half.
Whatever about winning and losing but you expect more from a Munster team.

One other thing tonight was I didn't see much of a team ethic. At times I was watching and waiting for players to be gee-ing up their teammates but it never happened. Disappointed with POM and I don't say that often.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

No pashun

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Has to be said Fat Nick has been brilliant for Caaaaadiff and was again last night. To say the Cardiff backrow matched their opponents would be remiss. they bate them out the gate, up the street, round the corner and back again. I've always had a sneaking regard for Navidi, and Jenkins was good forebye.

If Deysel was half as good as Fat NIck we could all be happy, much as he looked like he meant business last night.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Has to be said Fat Nick has been brilliant for Caaaaadiff and was again last night. To say the Cardiff backrow matched their opponents would be remiss. they bate them out the gate, up the street, round the corner and back again. I've always had a sneaking regard for Navidi, and Jenkins was good forebye.

If Deysel was half as good as Fat NIck we could all be happy, much as he looked like he meant business last night.
I wonder if the fact that Nick is producing a couple of years after leaving us is a sign that the Cardiff set-up is better than the Ulster one when he was here.. some players seem to enjoy the eateries of South Belfast more than playing.

I mean we are happy to keep a non playing prop as a full-time farmer and appear unwilling to be hard nosed enough to insert any clauses into contracts that make it easier to say good-bye.. I hear we have sounded out just about every professional rugby playing club in the NH to take him.. so far Clogher Valley are the only to express an interest.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Not really. Williams throws in an odd good performance among mostly average or worse ones. I wouldn't take a present of him. Next game he'll most likely revert to a negative value game.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:Not really. Williams throws in an odd good performance among mostly average or worse ones. I wouldn't take a present of him. Next game he'll most likely revert to a negative value game.
How many Cardiff games have you watched this season?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:
Shan wrote:Not really. Williams throws in an odd good performance among mostly average or worse ones. I wouldn't take a present of him. Next game he'll most likely revert to a negative value game.
Enough to know that my post is 100% accurate.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Enough to know that my post is 100% accurate.
How many?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:How many?
If you don't agree I'm sure you can detail all the good performances he had.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:How many?
If you don't agree I'm sure you can detail all the good performances he had.
I haven't watched enough games to offer an informed view.

So for a third time, how many Cardiff games have you watched?
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

no harm, but that's a terrible take, Williams has been brilliant for them ever since he got there..

Munster now on the rebound after a hoking - might spell bad news for us, particularly if we're softened up with a load of injuries, which is what it looks like.. They were very unimpressive though, and like I said last time, midfield defence seems to be a big problem, Scannell and Taute this time out, Goggin and Arnold last time.
..one more thing
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Columbo wrote: no harm, but that's a terrible take, Williams has been brilliant for them ever since he got there..
Me árse.