Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Six Nations 17/18

Post by Russ »

Farrell only there cuz his dads the coach

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:Farrell only there cuz his dads the coach

With Farrell Snr's track record, that could well be possible.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
skiboo
Novice

Post by skiboo »

Baggy I was not regretting the departures but rather trying to focus on Ulster Rugby and an apparent inability to progress players coupled with your favourite IRFU's absolute refusal to pick anyone from Ulster unless they are exceptional.
For one moment is there anyone who would have considered Farrell and Sammy as contenders for International duty while they were still at Ulster. Certainly their past performances at Ulster didn't warrant anything special but the red of Munster and blue of Lienster appears to help them succeed as players of stature and potential. Ulsters fault, other provinces/teams coaching or IRFU bias?
Maybe of course the exceptional Auzzie has decided Ulster needs space thus the decision to leave Cooney alone !!!!!!!!!
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

FYI, either have ever played for Leinster.
Bo***cks to Brexit
skiboo
Novice

Post by skiboo »

Rocky _correct they never played for Lienster.Got a bit carried away probably because blue is the colour of great favour. However having watched the decision making at Ravenhill tonight my rant appears misplaced!!!!!!!!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wales: Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets); Liam Williams (Saracens), Scott Williams (Scarlets), Hadleigh Parkes (Scarlets), Steff Evans (Scarlets); Dan Biggar (Ospreys), Gareth Davies (Scarlets); Rob Evans (Scarlets), Ken Owens (Scarlets), Samson Lee (Scarlets), Cory Hill (Dragons), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys, Capt), Aaron Shingler (Scarlets), Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues), Ross Moriarty (Gloucester). 

Replacements: Elliot Dee (Dragons), Wyn Jones (Scarlets), Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs), Bradley Davies (Ospreys), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Aled Davies (Scarlets), Gareth Anscombe (Cardiff Blues), George North (Northampton).
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hendo is a doubt
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Wales always do well over here.
Theres a lot worse Welsh sides that have come here and won.
I've seen enough evidence to assume that we are in for a proper match.
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Liz Fraser wrote:Wales always do well over here.
Theres a lot worse Welsh sides that have come here and won.
I've seen enough evidence to assume that we are in for a proper match.
Aye, but they usually brought Wayne Barnes with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

skiboo wrote:Baggy I was not regretting the departures but rather trying to focus on Ulster Rugby and an apparent inability to progress players coupled with your favourite IRFU's absolute refusal to pick anyone from Ulster unless they are exceptional.
For one moment is there anyone who would have considered Farrell and Sammy as contenders for International duty while they were still at Ulster. Certainly their past performances at Ulster didn't warrant anything special but the red of Munster and blue of Lienster appears to help them succeed as players of stature and potential. Ulsters fault, other provinces/teams coaching or IRFU bias?
Maybe of course the exceptional Auzzie has decided Ulster needs space thus the decision to leave Cooney alone !!!!!!!!!
These are strange times Skiboo. Time was a lump like Farrell who has a mountain of strength but nothing that CMH Gibson would regard as the skills of a centre. I wouldn't cap Sammy Arnold between now and when hell freezes over, he's really not that good.

Of course, my hatred for Schmidt, Nucibastard and the FIRFUCs knows no bounds, I concede there is a slim possibility that both are world beaters and I simply cannot or will not acknowledge their brilliance. However, for now, I'm going to proceed on the basis that I'm an objective fine judge of a player and the two guys are modest at best. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Arnold has shown nothing so far to suggest he should be considered for Ireland. Farrell did enough to lay some kind of claim in the absence of the frontliners.

I reckon if we could get Luke Marshall down to Limerick we'd make an international of him. We'd certainly be ensuring he performs every match in line with his ability.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:Arnold has shown nothing so far to suggest he should be considered for Ireland. Farrell did enough to lay some kind of claim in the absence of the frontliners.

I reckon if we could get Luke Marshall down to Limerick we'd make an international of him. We'd certainly be ensuring he performs every match in line with his ability.
Arnold showed more pishun at munter than anyone at Ulster

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

France:15 Hugo Bonneval, 14 Benjamin Fall, 13 Mathieu Bastareaud, 12 Geoffrey Doumayrou, 11 Rémy Grosso, 10 Lionel Beauxis, 9 Maxime Machenaud, 8 Marco Tauleigne, 7 Yacouba Camara, 6 Wenceslas Lauret, 5 Sébastien Vahaamahina, 4 Paul Gabrillagues, 3 Rabah Slimani, 2 Guilhem Guirado, 1 Jefferson Poirot

16 Adrien Pelissié, 17 Dany Priso, 18 Cedate Gomes Sa, 19 Romain Taofifenua, 20 Kélian Galletier, 21 Baptiste Couilloud, 22 François Trinh-Duc, 23 Gaël Fickou

Italy:15 Matteo Minozzi, 14 Tommaso Benvenuti, 13 Tommaso Boni, 12 Tommaso Castello, 11 Mattia Bellini, 10 Tommaso Allan, 9 Marcello Violi, 8 Sergio Parisse (c), 7 Maxime Mbanda, 6 Sebastian Negri, 5 Dean Budd, 4 Alessandro Zanni, 3 Simone Ferrari, 2 Leonardo Ghiraldini, 1 Andrea Lovotti

16 Luca Bigi, 17 Nicola Quaglio, 18 Tiziano Pasquali 19 George Biagi, 20 Federico Ruzza, 21 Edoardo Gori, 22 Carlo Canna, 23 Jayden Hayward

Scotland:15 Stuart Hogg, 14 Tommy Seymour, 13 Huw Jones, 12 Pete Horne, 11 Sean Maitland, 10 Finn Russell, 9 Greig Laidlaw, 8 Ryan Wilson, 7 Hamish Watson, 6 John Barclay (c), 5 Jonny Gray, 4 Grant Gilchrist, 3 Simon Berghan, 2 Stuart McInally, 1 Gordon Reid

16 Scott Lawson, 17 Jamie Bhatti, 18 Willem Nel, 19 Tim Swinson, 20 David Denton, 21 Ali Price, 22 Nick Grigg, 23 Blair Kinghorn

England:15 Mike Brown 14 Anthony Watson 13 Jonathan Joseph 12 Owen Farrell 11 Jonny May 10 George Ford 9 Danny Care 1 Mako Vunipola 2 Dylan Hartley 3 Dan Cole 4 Joe Launchbury 5 Maro Itoje 6 Courtney Lawes 7 Chris Robshaw 8 Nathan Hughes

16 Jamie George 17 Joe Marler 18 Harry Williams 19 George Kruis 20 Sam Underhill 21 Richard Wigglesworth 22 Ben Te’o 23 Jack Nowell
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The french really are mad-bar steward. Teddy Thomas dropped. He wasn't even one of the guys questioned by the cops.

Maybe they have been listening to Neil Francis and don't like his hair. Oh and Franno doesn't like Teddy's name either.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Six Nations 17/18

Post by Neill_M »

Think ‘Ding Dong’ Thomas was part of the larger group who broke the curfew.

Fergus not in the D4 23. Ringrose and Larmour included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk