Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

August 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 13 users online :: 7 registered, 1 hidden and 5 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Delboy, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 648237
Total topics 19022
Total members 2917
Our newest member Cap10

Ireland u20s

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Columbo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Anyone seen much of France u-20s? Playing some great stuff

Some absolutely phenomenal players - Woki, Joseph (only 17??), Carbonell, Barassi :shock:
..one more thing
User avatar
Columbo
Initiate
 
Posts: 338
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Neill_M » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:10 pm

Columbo wrote:Anyone seen much of France u-20s? Playing some great stuff

Some absolutely phenomenal players - Woki, Joseph (only 17??), Carbonell, Barassi :shock:


Some sexy rugby in the 1st half v SA.

Should be a good semi final v the Baby Blacks on Tuesday. Live on ITV4

As is the England Baby Boks game.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Dave » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:47 pm

IRELAND UNDER-20 Team & Replacements (v Scotland Under-20s, 2018 World Rugby U-20 Championship - 9th-12th Place Play-Off, Stade Aimé-Giral, Perpignan, Tuesday, June 12, kick-off 4pm local time/3pm Irish time):

15. Michael Silvester (Dublin University/Leinster)
14. James Hume (Banbridge/Ulster)
13. Sean O'Brien (Clontarf/Leinster)
12. Peter Sylvester (UCC/Munster)
11. Tommy O'Brien (UCD/Leinster)
10. Harry Byrne (UCD/Leinster)
9. Hugh O'Sullivan (Clontarf/Leinster)
1. Jordan Duggan (Naas/Leinster)
2. Diarmuid Barron (Garryowen/Munster)
3. Joe Byrne (Dublin University/Leinster)
4. Matthew Dalton (Malone/Ulster)
5. Jack Dunne (Dublin University/Leinster)
6. Joe Dunleavy (Malone/Ulster)
7. Matthew Agnew (Ballymena/Ulster)
8. Caelan Doris (St. Mary's College/Leinster) (capt)

Replacements:

16. Dan Sheehan (Dublin University/Leinster)
17. Bryan O'Connor (UCC/Munster)
18. Jakub Wojtkowicz (Sligo/Connacht)
19. Charlie Ryan (UCD/Leinster)
20. Jack Daly (Garryowen/Munster)
21. Jonny Stewart (Queen's University/Ulster)
22. Conor Dean (St. Mary's College/Leinster)
23. Tom Roche (Lansdowne/Leinster)

Lowry called up to the squad.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17007
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Russ » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:06 am

Looks like Ulster took the fall for the previous defeats

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 27783
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby mea97mb » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Good start by Ireland, 14-3 up after 21 mins.

They have since imploded and Scotland have scored 3 tries in 12 mins to lead 14-24. YC for Ireland 9 for dangerous no-arms tackle on a tight-head :scratch:
User avatar
mea97mb
Squire
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:37 am

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Rooster » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Ireland now have to win their next place or play in the trophy competition next season
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39541
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:59 pm

POC out
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17007
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby solidarity » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Dave wrote:IRELAND UNDER-20 Team & Replacements (v Scotland Under-20s, 2018 World Rugby U-20 Championship - 9th-12th Place Play-Off, Stade Aimé-Giral, Perpignan, Tuesday, June 12, kick-off 4pm local time/3pm Irish time):

15. Michael Silvester (Dublin University/Leinster)
14. James Hume (Banbridge/Ulster)
13. Sean O'Brien (Clontarf/Leinster)
12. Peter Sylvester (UCC/Munster)
11. Tommy O'Brien (UCD/Leinster)
10. Harry Byrne (UCD/Leinster)
9. Hugh O'Sullivan (Clontarf/Leinster)
1. Jordan Duggan (Naas/Leinster)
2. Diarmuid Barron (Garryowen/Munster)
3. Joe Byrne (Dublin University/Leinster)
4. Matthew Dalton (Malone/Ulster)
5. Jack Dunne (Dublin University/Leinster)
6. Joe Dunleavy (Malone/Ulster)
7. Matthew Agnew (Ballymena/Ulster)
8. Caelan Doris (St. Mary's College/Leinster) (capt)

Replacements:

16. Dan Sheehan (Dublin University/Leinster)
17. Bryan O'Connor (UCC/Munster)
18. Jakub Wojtkowicz (Sligo/Connacht)
19. Charlie Ryan (UCD/Leinster)
20. Jack Daly (Garryowen/Munster)
21. Jonny Stewart (Queen's University/Ulster)
22. Conor Dean (St. Mary's College/Leinster)
23. Tom Roche (Lansdowne/Leinster)

Lowry called up to the squad.


Just noticed that, if we're unhappy at how few we have coming through, Munster must be even more disturbed... only two in the starting fifteen. We're both going to have to get our acts together.
User avatar
solidarity
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1273
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Neill_M » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:22 pm

Rooster wrote:Ireland now have to win their next place or play in the trophy competition next season


Will face Japan on Sunday in the playoff. Georgia edged past Japan 24-22.

Japan won the 2017 Trophy competition.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Would a season in the parker pen do them good?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17007
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby UlsterNo9 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Look..... the greatest representation of Ulstermen in years in the worst Irish U20 team in recent years is still a positive......
#LOGANOUT
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3116
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Neill_M » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Dave wrote:Would a season in the parker pen do them good?


If they dropped into it, no guarantee they would win it next year.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:15 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Look..... the greatest representation of Ulstermen in years in the worst Irish U20 team in recent years is still a positive......
A decent 10 would help that side. Any decent 10s get called up recently?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17007
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby justinr73 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:33 pm

Columbo wrote:Anyone seen much of France u-20s? Playing some great stuff

Some absolutely phenomenal players - Woki, Joseph (only 17??), Carbonell, Barassi :shock:


Olding may wish to stay clear of Demba Bamba in training !
User avatar
justinr73
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Ireland u20s

Postby pg106 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Look..... the greatest representation of Ulstermen in years in the worst Irish U20 team in recent years is still a positive......
A decent 10 would help that side. Any decent 10s get called up recently?


Yeah but being played at 15


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pg106
Initiate
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:13 am

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to International rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->