Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Re: Ireland v Wales

Post by jackthelad »

Kofi Annan wrote:
image.jpg
Deccie just told them he had a cunning game plan.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Scholar
Initiate

Post by Scholar »

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (207.38 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Was Mike Phillips training at the Odyssey last week???????

Scholar could you do me a commission ... POM calling Pikey a Feckin Eeejit .... plz?????
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Nigel Owens tweeted about the Phillips/Kearney "spat" saying he had just had a phone call to go and ref it :lol:
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Scholar
Initiate

Post by Scholar »

Cornerfleg wrote:Was Mike Phillips training at the Odyssey last week???????

Scholar could you do me a commission ... POM calling Pikey a Feckin Eeejit .... plz?????
Here, insert your own caption..
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (178.3 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

You are a genius sir ... many thanks ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Poor Ospreylian's computer must be broke :(
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Poor Ospreylian's computer must be broke :(
Nah he is trying to dig up some video from the 1800's when Wales beat everyone :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:POM could turn into a POC type of mad eyed, crazy as a loon captain. I love the way he plays the game. Just needs to learn to channel the intensity a bit better.
Agree with this and he is in fantastic form but is anyone else worried that POM could be a little TOO psyched up when we visit Twickenham? I hope Joe has a handle on it or he might have a spell sitting on the sidelines.
Nah, Paulie will have a word in his shell-like & tell him that when he says "I want fecking controlled fecking manic fecking aggression" (bit like Doaky is POC) that the operative word is controlled.

Mind you if POM wants to wrap his two hands around Farrell's neck & choke the living Jesus clean out of him, who are we to complain? :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

There is a balancing act that POM has to differentiate between his roles for Munster as captain and Ireland where he is not.
His aggression should not be tempered as this guy could seriously take over from POC as the heart of the Irish pack and is potentially our future captain.

I think its great to see players like him now producing for their country the same passion and intensity for their clubs.
It seem a lot more of a together set up where we are not playing to any particular provencial style of play but effecting various game plans that harness the strengths of the individual players within the ENTIRE setup, on a game to game basis.

Some of the Leinster players before who played within a Munster set up previously seemed stifled and people were worried the same might be said of the Munster players in a Leinster regime.
However Saturday proved otherwise as with Joe he will adapt a game plan with everything considered-who he has, who he is playing, where is is is playing and conditions.
For example there is no point in implementing a kicking game plan such as ours on Saturday if you dont have the half backs that can do it with such precision or its a hard pitch with good conditions.

Thats Joes attention to detail looking at exposing their weaknesses through our strengths and selecting on that basis.
It keeps everyone interested, involved and enthused.
Hopefully the days of `same again,` are behind us now and we look to evolve our squad in each game.
Will59
Novice

Post by Will59 »

Takes the gloss off the win to hear that Dan has broken his arm and will be out for a while.

Not good for us. :banghead:
Ravers is my home from home!

My wife allows me to say that.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Will59 wrote:Takes the gloss off the win to hear that Dan has broken his arm and will be out for a while.

Not good for us. :banghead:
I really feel for Dan who played his way on the the squad with real doggedness, determination and a string of top performances. On the plus side, I hope that Henderson gets his chance to step up for Ulster and Ireland now. We all see what he can do. Just the lad to have comong off the bench at Twickers.
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Rooster wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Poor Ospreylian's computer must be broke :(
Nah he is trying to dig up some video from the 1800's when Wales beat everyone :roll:
Ach, would yez wise up... :roll:

Where would a poor Welshman of the regions find the money for electricity to run the computer in these hard times?

Only when the Welsh assembly is dissolved and they are run directly from Westminster will they be able to afford such luxuries.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

I see G*tland is trying to deflect the blame by saying it was the execution rather than the game plan that failed. Bet that annoyed a few players.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

shamalicious wrote:I see G*tland is trying to deflect the blame by saying it was the execution rather than the game plan that failed. Bet that annoyed a few players.
Man with his head up his hole

sent from my crozier