Irel;and v France

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

loosehead1984
Initiate

Re: Irel;and v France

Post by loosehead1984 »

Chris Henry has been immense this season (for Ireland and Ulster). His work with Rory is exceptional. :fleg:

Breakdown nailed it when he wrote about the value of having an out and out open side flank forward. In the absence of Ferris (when fit) I would have SOB in my team any day but at blindside.

It will be very interesting to see how Joe manages the squad through to the 2015 season. Continued squad development, giving the form players a real chance of making the match day 23 should be the way of it

Lots to discuss going forward.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

loosehead1984 wrote:Chris Henry has been immense this season (for Ireland and Ulster). His work with Rory is exceptional. :fleg:

Breakdown nailed it when he wrote about the value of having an out and out open side flank forward. In the absence of Ferris (when fit) I would have SOB in my team any day but at blindside.

It will be very interesting to see how Joe manages the squad through to the 2015 season. Continued squad development, giving the form players a real chance of making the match day 23 should be the way of it

Lots to discuss going forward.
I'd have SOB at 8 with Heaslip dropping out. Tight call on Heaslip he has been very good.
loosehead1984
Initiate

Post by loosehead1984 »

Snipe Watson wrote:I'd have SOB at 8 with Heaslip dropping out. Tight call on Heaslip he has been very good.
That would be a very scary backrow!
Article
Initiate

Post by Article »

What a great performance by all the Team !!! how the heck Rory can put in the shift he does time and time again and gets ignored by a lot of the media defies logic. MOnster Player.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Just back

Unreal

Night
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Article wrote:What a great performance by all the Team !!! how the heck Rory can put in the shift he does time and time again and gets ignored by a lot of the media defies logic. MOnster Player.
Totally agree. What an engine! He is in the thick of everything. Rory is a poweful scrummager, plays like a spare flanker yet gets through all the close quarters grunt too. And his thowing has been great. Cannot understand why several critics' Team of the Tournament includes that utter bieber, Hartley, ahead of Rory.
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Missed the Trimble interview with ROG and Shaggy. Anyone got a link?
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neil F »

Scranner wrote:Missed the Trimble interview with ROG and Shaggy. Anyone got a link?
http://www.rte.ie/sport/player/734/602565/

If it won't work in your location, download Media Hint for... you know, internet security and that... into Firefox and Chrome and you'll be sorted.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Love his comment about Henry
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Thanks, Neil.
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE