Wolfhounds V Saxons

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Wolfhounds V Saxons

Post by Setanta »

When are the teams announced?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Wolfhounds V Saxons

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Setanta wrote:When are the teams announced?

I would like to see Henderson put a world of hurt on "Slammin Sam."
It's the hope that kills you.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Hopefully Henderson at 6 and O'Brien at 7
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

No Darren Cave apparently, tackle bags ain't going to hold themselves I suppose.

#tellmetheouldouldstory
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

After DC's performance on Saturday he should be the first name on the team sheet vs Italy, with Henshaw at 12.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
the scout
Novice

Post by the scout »

Match on RTE2.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

the scout wrote:Match on RTE2.
For people not in a recession hit back water?
connachtfan
Novice

Post by connachtfan »

Russ wrote:
the scout wrote:Match on RTE2.
For people not in a recession hit back water?
Haven't you heard Ireland is the fastest growing economy in Europe again :roll:

It's also on Sky, can you lot not get RTE up there, we have no choice in getting your god awful version of the been down here.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Also available on SKY if you want to listen to English people being ...................English.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once a Knight wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Also available on SKY if you want to listen to English people being ...................English.
In fairness, they're not bad if you turn the sound down really really low. :thumleft:
True enough, better than the gombeens on BT, I not sure but I think that is short for British Trash, a sort if poor white trash but a step up from Jeremy Pondlife trash.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Saxons

15 Chris Pennell, 14 Chris Ashton, 13 Elliot Daly, 12 Sam Burgess, 11 Marland Yarde, 10 Henry Slade, 9 Lee Dickson(c)
1 Matt Mullan, 2 Rob Webber, 3 Henry Thomas, 4 Matt Garvey, 5 James Gaskell, 6 Dave Ewers, 7 Matt Kvesic, 8 Thomas Waldrom

16 Luke Cowan-Dickie, 17 Alex Waller, 18 Jake Cooper-Woolley, 19 Maro Itoje, 20 Carl Fearns, 21 Joe Simpson, 22 Ollie Devoto, 23 Christian Wade

Wolfhounds

15. Felix Jones (c),14. Fergus McFadden, 13. Keith Earls, 12. Gordon D'Arcy, 11. Luke Fitzgerald, 10. Ian Madigan, 9. Kieran Marmion
1. Jack McGrath, 2. Richardt Strauss, 3. Mike Ross, 4. Iain Henderson, 5. Mike McCarthy,6. Dominic Ryan, 7. Sean O'Brien, 8. Jack Conan

16. Rob Herring, 17. Michael Bent, 18. Nathan White, 19. Robbie Diack, 20. Eoin McKeon, 21. Isaac Boss, 22. Noel Reid, 23. Craig Gilroy
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Hope McFadden and Fitzgerald don't expect to get a pass.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

I'm looking forward to seeing what this young guy D'Arcy is like at 12.
:stir:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

colind wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing what this young guy D'Arcy is like at 12.
:stir:
Up and coming tighthead there too. Michael Ross.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Interesting that the Saxons appear more of a genuine 2nd team than heretofore. They have always played a load of up & coming nippers, these seem mainly grown up men.

Could well be worth a watch.

Strange Robbie Dalek was not good enough for Ulsters SDC team but good enough for this. Exterminate, exterminate.