Wolfhounds V Saxons

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: Wolfhounds V Saxons

Post by Setanta »

Who? Diack or Doak?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:Who? Diack or Doak?
Lets do both Santa, to be sure to be sure. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Neill_M wrote:
15. Felix Jones (c),14. Fergus McFadden, 13. Keith Earls, 12. Gordon D'Arcy, 11. Luke Fitzgerald, 10. Ian Madigan, 9. Kieran Marmion
1. Jack McGrath, 2. Richardt Strauss, 3. Mike Ross, 4. Iain Henderson, 5. Mike McCarthy,6. Dominic Ryan, 7. Sean O'Brien, 8. Jack Conan

16. Rob Herring, 17. Michael Bent, 18. Nathan White, 19. Robbie Diack, 20. Eoin McKeon, 21. Isaac Boss, 22. Noel Reid, 23. Craig Gilroy
And there we have the answer to the question; where will Hendo be playing for Ulster? :roll:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jeez what a tom kite backline
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

colind wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing what this young guy D'Arcy is like at 12.
:stir:
Schmidt is not going to learn much about the oul fella that he does not already know. I reckon he's there to keep an eye on the massive Burgess. D'Arcy has slowed up but he's still a crafty wee sod in defence and maybe a better bet in that department than Reid. Burgess won't know what hit him!
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Haha, D'Arcy and Earls. They don't have a pass between them. I assume this means Cave and Henshaw will be starting v Italy?
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:Haha, D'Arcy and Earls. They don't have a pass between them. I assume this means Cave and Henshaw will be starting v Italy?
No no

Earls and Dorce will play a blinder

500 attempted line breaks each

Thus the meedya will call for their inclusion. Due to extreme work rate

Therefore the best centres in Ireland hold tackle bags
Fitzgerald on the bench instead of Payne

Simple
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Jackie Brown wrote:Haha, D'Arcy and Earls. They don't have a pass between them. I assume this means Cave and Henshaw will be starting v Italy?
don't think you can automatically assume anything Jackie. He may just be giving Darcy 50 mins to get him ready for the big one next week. :lol:
Bo***cks to Brexit
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

After that game I sincerely hope not. The centres showed nothing. Also that was our first props against England's third string - bit concerning. Back five did well especially Ryan and Henderson.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Setanta wrote:After that game I sincerely hope not. The centres showed nothing. Also that was our first props against England's third string - bit concerning. Back five did well especially Ryan and Henderson.
I thought Robbie D was excellent when he came on.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I thought of the back 5 only Hendy and SOB showed up. They made Diack look good.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Earls is a glory hunting wee sh1t
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

After that I expect to see Cave start in Rome next week >crazy1
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Can't pass won't pass in the centres was always going to handicap us, also Henderson is wasted at 4/5 should be playing 6 and a great tackle by McCartney's face resulted in him going off and Henderson having to play the whole game.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

scrum5 wrote:Can't pass won't pass in the centres was always going to handicap us, also Henderson is wasted at 4/5 should be playing 6 and a great tackle by McCartney's face resulted in him going off and Henderson having to play the whole game.
Thought Hendo wAs puffing a bit and understandable but in truth a 6 and we need to grow a set of balls and force that issue because he is what we need there and if he plays well enough at 6 for us then Ireland will have to play him...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU