The case against Mr Wayne Barnes.

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: The case against Mr Wayne Barnes.

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Antrim Hills wrote:
BuckRogers wrote:Welder is a bengorian or a donaghadee man I believe.
Buck, am liking you more by the minute. Had sorta guessed within 10 miles or so.
Anyway, it's time to get this spat off the International board and back to the murky depths of the Qualifying League, where the good folk of Dromore & Ballyclare can probe whether WKOTW is embarassed by his Club, or if it's the other way round !! ;)

Dromore is a dump though.
It's the hope that kills you.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: The case against Mr Wayne Barnes.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
Antrim Hills wrote:
BuckRogers wrote:Welder is a bengorian or a donaghadee man I believe.
Buck, am liking you more by the minute. Had sorta guessed within 10 miles or so.
Anyway, it's time to get this spat off the International board and back to the murky depths of the Qualifying League, where the good folk of Dromore & Ballyclare can probe whether WKOTW is embarassed by his Club, or if it's the other way round !! ;)

Dromore is a dump though.
I did some market research around Dromore and environs some years back. Must say I found Dromore pleasant enough, very obliging people & who were considerably more pleasing on the eye than the denizens of Carrick, Winner of the "Ugliest Ballixes in the UK 2014" award.

Parcel of back to fronts in The Hinch mind you but I did find a half decent chippy.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.