Why I hate England.

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Why I hate England.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Would yis all catch a fu@king grip, did any of you actually hear Ritchie making the pronouncement? :roll: Especially thon Limerick Englishman :lol:

In those 4 years Wales won one outright, in the last 3 England have not been beaten, other than on points difference, they shared the title, in old money.

Now Ritchie in decrying four consecutive seconds as "not good enough" - the Irish know what he means - but he also came out with the following crap, "Four years as runners-up is not acceptable and we are not happy with how that came about", the red bit suggests to me he is going down the Mike Brown route. The "we" is on behalf of English rugby, no other viable reading of that.

Then he compounds it with, "If you go back through history, bearing in mind a lot of things, we should be, as a country, winning more in terms of Grand Slams, Six Nations championships, other things." Now overlooking the fact that that is a sentence of supreme gobbledegook, a sentence that could have been composed by Rum'n and utterly meaningless as formed, how in Fcuk's name does the intended meaning actually mean a goddamned thing?

This is a classic example of "Gobshite English Begrudgery" from their top man. G'wan ya feckin' gowls grow up and learn how to interpret what has been said.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Snipe Watson wrote:If we had England's player pool, we would be expecting to win it every year. It's not as if they are over run with foreigners like the French.
Think they should be winning everything on player power alone.
Don't feel their system helps either or their cultural style which tends traditionally to be on the conservative side of things, well up to Saturday in any case,(Duckham, Guscott and Robinson being the other exceptions of note).
Think that makes the beating of them more savoury though.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Would yis all catch a fu@king grip, did any of you actually hear Ritchie making the pronouncement? :roll: Especially thon Limerick Englishman :lol:

Gwan ya lunatic.

It wouldn't matter what he said anyway as you would interpret it any way that suits you....as you like to do when it comes from someone involved in England Rugby.....yer fecking consistent though I have to say which is something in yer favour. :D

They are not happy that they came close 4 years in a row but couldn't win the championship. That is my take. Seconditis is something no team or sportsperson wants to suffer. They have issues executing the plan for success and need to address that. That seems a fair position to take for anybody who wants to win.

If there is more to it and they want to change the format so be it. Once they confirm that I'd be happy to discuss my views on such a potential piece of w-nkery.....though the last word gives away my feelings on any such possible move. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Would yis all catch a fu@king grip, did any of you actually hear Ritchie making the pronouncement? :roll: Especially thon Limerick Englishman Image

Gwan ya lunatic.

It wouldn't matter what he said anyway as you would interpret it any way that suits you....as you like to do when it comes from someone involved in England Rugby.....yer fecking consistent though I have to say which is something in yer favour. :D

They are not happy that they came close 4 years in a row but couldn't win the championship. That is my take. Seconditis is something no team or sportsperson wants to suffer. They have issues executing the plan for success and need to address that. That seems a fair position to take for anybody who wants to win.

If there is more to it and they want to change the format so be it. Once they confirm that I'd be happy to discuss my views on such a potential piece of w-nkery.....though the last word gives away my feelings on any such possible move. :D
Id rather have come 2nd 4 years in a row as England have playing decent rugger compared to the pish we served up in the OSullivan era
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

O'Sullivan pre-2007 World Cup played a fairly decent brand of rugby.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I noticed that one time potential Ulster coach Dean Ryan, was agreeing with me on the Head Buffoon at the ERFU. Knows his stuff Deano.

An intervention by the arsefoon such as might be expected from an irate horse wearing a dunce's hat. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Sorries get 1500 paying punters into winmberly and call it a world record
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:Sorries get 1500 paying punters into winmberly and call it a world record
It was the world record for the number of people who received free tickets for an event and still didn't bother their hole turning up.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once a Knight wrote:What? English would be nice.

What happened?
You seem very confused :lol:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

What happened?
Sorries booked out wembley today to play Quins

Thousands of empty seats (unless sorries fans were dressed up as red seats)

Screen flashes up as a new club world record of 84000+

Turns out they were giving tickets away to anyone that moved across London this past week

I have 50 in my bin
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:

What happened?

Turns out they were giving tickets away to anyone that moved across London this past week

I have 50 in my bin
And there my dears is another solid reason to hate English Ragby, bluffers like Sorries. Still amazed that the Colonel allowed himself to be badly shaken by the evil Edward Griffiths so meekly. All that was required was a simple "mind your own sorry business twerp" didn't even require profanity.

Saracens are a hateful shower of loathsome lowlife.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:

What happened?

I have 50 in my bin
You should have hidden in the broom cupboard for the week Russ.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

England home of the most spied upon citizens in the world, with a proliferation of CCTV unrivalled on the planet. Land of the unfree, home of the smug, self-confessed "fairest minded" people on the planet.

So what have they done now to be hated? They've only gone and sold RWC tickets that have already been sold, pratts. And how are they going to resolve the double selling?
England 2015 announced that details of a tie-breaking system, to decide if the tickets that have been sold twice would remain with the original owners or move to the new buyers, would be released in due course. A source at World Rugby refused to speculate about what format the tie-breaking would take.
So someone who shelled out their hard earned months ago, doubtless have flights and accommodation booked are now facing the prospect of no longer owning the right to tickets bought. Fair? In me bollix, assclowns. :roll:

So if you think you are going to a match or two, beware, you may only think you are. :roll:

The lady involved has been disciplined.
Katy.jpg
Katy.jpg (7.15 KiB) Viewed 1566 times