Irish RWC squad - 2015

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

bazzaj

Re: Irish RWC squad - 2015

Post by bazzaj »

Russ wrote:
bazzaj wrote:He gets a rough ride on here but I think there is a bit more to him than that.
I remember him cutting through us this time last year to win the game for Leinster at the end.

His kicking has come on a heck of a lot but the pressure kicks do get to him as we saw against Toulon and the last one against Scotland in the 6 nations.
Having said that asides from Wilkinson and Jenkins, there are few kickers in history that don`t ever appear to be fazed by pressure.
He ran passed mckinney and weak at 13
A weak at 13 member of the Irish championship winning side who the cream of world rugby has struggled to run past in the last 6 months.
Completely awful right enough.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Irish RWC squad - 2015

Post by Russ »

bazzaj wrote:
Russ wrote:
bazzaj wrote:He gets a rough ride on here but I think there is a bit more to him than that.
I remember him cutting through us this time last year to win the game for Leinster at the end.

His kicking has come on a heck of a lot but the pressure kicks do get to him as we saw against Toulon and the last one against Scotland in the 6 nations.
Having said that asides from Wilkinson and Jenkins, there are few kickers in history that don`t ever appear to be fazed by pressure.
He ran passed mckinney and weak at 13
A weak at 13 member of the Irish championship winning side who the cream of world rugby has struggled to run past in the last 6 months.
Completely awful right enough.
Ive renamed Jihad as Weak. Makes life easier