Manu Tuilagi Out of RWC

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: Manu Tuilagi Out of RWC

Post by rumncoke »

Personally never rated above average and he only makes that playing against smaller weak tackling centres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

rumncoke wrote:Personally never rated above average and he only makes that playing against smaller weak tackling centres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cannot disagree with a word of that Rum'n.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

I never really liked Tuilagi as a player or as a human being before this. I like him even less now and have absolutely no respect for him.

The response from most of the Tigers supporters on their forum is pretty balanced to be fair but there are one or two trotting out the 'boys will be boys' argument and saying that it can't have been that serious if he was only fined. I suspect, however, that the punishment was not more severe because the taxi driver and 2 female officers were not injured.

The playing ban mentioned only seems to apply to England. It will be very interesting to see what Tigers do- I believe their reputation as a club is on the line a little.
kirkliston_bob
Novice

Post by kirkliston_bob »

Tuilagi is a decent enough player . I feel he suffers lot of enmity because he is a) Englash and b) not white enough. He was a bit of a bieber on his night out but "pushed" a couple of WPCs "quite hard" doesn't make him Fred West
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

kirkliston_bob wrote:Tuilagi is a decent enough player . I feel he suffers lot of enmity because he is a) Englash and b) not white enough. He was a bit of a bieber on his night out but "pushed" a couple of WPCs "quite hard" doesn't make him Fred West
Nope, nope and nope.

He's a better than average bosh-merchant but not that good a player.
He is disliked by many English fans as well and I've never heard race come into it.
Nobody compared him to Fred West but pushing WPCs is unacceptable and at the very least means he is a tw@t.
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
kirkliston_bob wrote:Tuilagi is a decent enough player . I feel he suffers lot of enmity because he is a) Englash and b) not white enough. He was a bit of a bieber on his night out but "pushed" a couple of WPCs "quite hard" doesn't make him Fred West
Nope, nope and nope.

He's a better than average bosh-merchant but not that good a player.
He is disliked by many English fans as well and I've never heard race come into it.
Nobody compared him to Fred West but pushing WPCs is unacceptable and at the very least means he is a tw@t.
Calling racism on this is out of line.

Fifth post, and this is what you're giving us? Do better.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Fred West? WTF?

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Pushing two female police officers in the chest when you are a 110kg conditioned athlete is not something to treat lightly. He is benches around 400 lbs or so I'm told.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Dave wrote:Fred West? WTF?

Aye almost as ridiculous as a flying head butt!
:lol: :lol: #memorylikeafeckingelephant
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Wow, are you actually saying he's getting the rough end of the stick because he's black??

Sweet Jesus Image
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I hate this place
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

:lol:
Dave wrote:I hate this place
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wee Woman wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Ah, just discovered that the Police officer was female. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Strike me dead John, what a geezer. :banghead:
Seriously? I thought he was a d1ck but never thought someone his size would ever consider decking a woman.

What a dirtbag, he deserves his ban.
Let's bring a sense of perspective here WW, Manu Tuilagi is not a dirtbag, he has just won first prize:
warren.jpg
warren.jpg (3.33 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
Pardon my French but entirely appropriate.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

CAUTION-TRIPPIN-225.jpg
CAUTION-TRIPPIN-225.jpg (24.93 KiB) Viewed 2078 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I wonder what we (ulster fans) would say if one of our players assaulted a police officer while drunk? Just wondering that's all.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”