Gilroy

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

bazzaj

Re: Gilroy

Post by bazzaj »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neil F wrote:
bazzaj wrote:Not forgetting Matt Mostyn, John Kelly, Anthony Horgan, Brian Carney, Barry Murphy or Ian Dowling in recent memory and I use the term memory very loosely.
Oh God. I think one of my worst memories of ever watching Ireland was watching Anthony Horgan get chased down by an All Black second row...

Aye, I remember it well, I was there, Jason Eaton if the old fuse box is working.

Mind you Jizzer is talking ballix about Fitzgerald being better than Rags Kelly, not even fecking close.

G'wan boys even the most unlucky of men such as I, must enjoy a small portion of their miserable existence, I'm off so to do.

Hallo mudda, hallo fadda , here I am in camp Granada, and the tapas and Estrella, looks enticing I could even plan to staya.

Right feck yis, I'm outta hea. I hear that beer a callin'.
Ok Kelly I would put on a par debatably Bagster so thats one I will strike from the list as the worse.
But that still leaves Justin Bishop,Girvan Dempsey, John McWeeney, Darragh O`Mahoney, James Topping, Dominic Crotty, Nial Woods ,Neville Furlong, Kevin Maggs, Ronnie Carey, Jack Clarke Kenny Hooks, Matt Mostyn, Anthony Horgan, Brian Carney, Barry Murphy or Ian Dowling to get through.
Remember you are under oath.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Gilroy

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:Does Fitzgerald even have pace?

It's been so long since he made a break that I have forgotten

Seem to remember most forwards running passed him in South Africa

He wanted to do a challenge like Bryan Habana did v a cheetah. There were no cheetahs available in Dublin today so he asked his granny instead and they raced over 100 metres this morning at the track in Santry. Now back in 1948 she won one of the sprint events in the London Olympics so he had nothing to be ashamed of when he finished a creditable second to her and only 8.35 seconds behind.

One is highly amused, this afternoon I face the daunting task of marching around the Alhambra Palaces and gardens in heat that would make an Englishman's stiff upper lip quiver. I shall manage it just the same, my concern being recovery time to drink a substantial number of libations this evening, last night in Granada, sobriety would be a crime. :stout:

Hasta Luego amigos. If I don't make it, remember .......... G'wan Munster! :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.