Midfield Dilemma

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Midfield Dilemma

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cave is sound as a pound and knows the whole story of what's happening in the squad. He knows his place in the squad. If Henshaw fails to make it, Darren starts.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Snipe Watson wrote:Cave is sound as a pound and knows the whole story of what's happening in the squad. He knows his place in the squad. If Henshaw fails to make it, Darren starts.
How are you privy to this information?

At the moment I honestly think Joe would start Fitz ahead of Cave in either the 12 or 13 shirt. And if he can't fit him in there maybe poor old Earls will get the heave ho from the wing spot.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Spiffsson wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Cave is sound as a pound and knows the whole story of what's happening in the squad. He knows his place in the squad. If Henshaw fails to make it, Darren starts.
How are you privy to this information?

At the moment I honestly think Joe would start Fitz ahead of Cave in either the 12 or 13 shirt. And if he can't fit him in there maybe poor old Earls will get the heave ho from the wing spot.
I would like to think after spending all summer in camp he knows what's happening.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK spill the feckin' beans Snipe, who have you been talking to? That is in absolute contravention of what I have heard. Hey wouldn't it be great ould craic if we were both being bullshat by the same man? The ballix. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say I don't believe a jot off that. He has had about 80 minutes of the last 5 matches & frig all for a year before that. Do you seriously believe be is a shoo-in to cover Henshaw on that basis. Were it a live possibility, given Henshaw's injury you'd think they want him to get some time under his belt against something stronger.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Joe knows what he is doing. He's keeping the squad together and building up guys. Building one block on top of the other.

Gwan Joe.

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Where did you get that photo of the planning table? Things have moved on since the flip chart and whiteboard.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe, you are stuck on this "rehab" track, I suggest that FibberJoe doesn't run a mental health system for depressed Mexicans but I think you have something there. Unpleasant as it is to contemplate, I suspect there is one part of Fitzgerald that he knows inside out all right. :roll:
Joe knows what he is doing. He's keeping the squad together and building up guys. Building one block on top of the other.
Until he gets up to the blockheads?
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

mmmm, not sure Cave would get the nod at 12. Maybe. Madigan, Cave and Fitz would all be very different options. Think Cave would shade it.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'