Team for Romania

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Team for Romania

Post by Rooster »

Spiffsson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Anyone feeling fidgety about what may happen in the scrum today? The French made limited to no headway against this front 5, however given the short turn around they should be blowing hard by halftime and it should be a formality.

Indeed the whole RWC set up to benefit England but also very much the All Blacks who could go for a sunshine holiday between the group and quarterfinals. Thereafter Ireland have been given many gifts and I assume their presence in the late Sunday games inducates the likely strength of London fan base to pull in big crowds.

Expect a much bigger win than France achieved, anything less will be poor.
Even if we do get humped in the scrum, Ireland should be able to run the poor old gyppos off their feet in loose play, especially after the short turn around time. I would expect us to run up 60 or so points.
They really don't like the gyppos tag, totally different race of people.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Earls has done more so far in this game than Lukewarm has done since July.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I find Madigan so frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

If Zebo's defence was as good as his ball in hand game, he would be world class. The guy is a prodigious talent.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Shan wrote:
rocky wrote:Tommy to score a hat trick against the Romanians!
Well now I would just love that Rocky.
He very nearly did it! Both wings were excellent today.
Bo***cks to Brexit
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Anyone feeling fidgety about what may happen in the scrum today? The French made limited to no headway against this front 5, however given the short turn around they should be blowing hard by halftime and it should be a formality.

Indeed the whole RWC set up to benefit England but also very much the All Blacks who could go for a sunshine holiday between the group and quarterfinals. Thereafter Ireland have been given many gifts and I assume their presence in the late Sunday games inducates the likely strength of London fan base to pull in big crowds.

Expect a much bigger win than France achieved, anything less will be poor.
Even if we do get humped in the scrum, Ireland should be able to run the poor old gyppos off their feet in loose play, especially after the short turn around time. I would expect us to run up 60 or so points.
They really don't like the gyppos tag, totally different race of people.
Indeed - probably a closer link between Russ and the Irish traveller community, than between the average rugby supporting Romanian and the Romany gypsies.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote: Indeed - probably a closer link between Russ and the Irish traveller community, than between the average rugby supporting Romanian and the Romany gypsies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Highly amusing to think of Russ, UAFC's third most English loving poster, descended from Traaaaaaaaaavlers.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Once a Knight wrote:
Might one ask who he's behind? :scratch:
I must be one of those. Hugely surprised if I'm not in first place. Unlike Russ though there's no travellers in my ancestry. More like Brian Boru for me. Another great man of County Clare agus an Árd Rí na hEireann.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

2nd most english loving and not descended from anyone but blue blooded toffs
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Was the attendance close to 90k? That's phenomenal numbers for such a game. From what I've seen, all the stadia have looked pretty much full so hats off to the organisers.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

againstthehead wrote:Was the attendance close to 90k? That's phenomenal numbers for such a game. From what I've seen, all the stadia have looked pretty much full so hats off to the organisers.

a tournament record high.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
againstthehead wrote:Was the attendance close to 90k? That's phenomenal numbers for such a game. From what I've seen, all the stadia have looked pretty much full so hats off to the organisers.

a tournament record high.
It won't be beaten for a while. None of the stadiums in Japan hold that many people and of the bidders for 2023 (France, Ireland, Italy, South Africa), I think only South Africa has a 90k+ stadium.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Can someone tell that Noel from One Direction or his Kn0bhead mates that no one in the Hilton hotel bar at Wembley actually gave a flying feck who he is.
Just as tip- if you don`t want to be recognised in public don`t go in a post match packed hotel bar wearing a baseball cap and dark sunglasses and surround your self with an entourage.
C*Nts
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Once a Knight wrote:
You're related to both Brian and Agus? :lol:

I knew I recognised nobility in you dear friend. Now you tell me it's royalty. :cheers:

PS - The lunar eclipse wasn't worth it. :lol:
Indeed a chara. Dear old Brian declared Armagh as the religious capital of Ireland which of course meant a lot more then that it would now. If he could see the sort of right langers that inhabit that fine county these days I'd say he'd shed a few tears. :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

bazzaj wrote:Can someone tell that Noel from One Direction or his Kn0bhead mates that no one in the Hilton hotel bar at Wembley actually gave a flying feck who he is.
Just as tip- if you don`t want to be recognised in public don`t go in a post match packed hotel bar wearing a baseball cap and dark sunglasses and surround your self with an entourage.
C*Nts
I'm glad to say I wouldn't know one of these guys if he was sitting beside me. Pop stars in general are such bores. Indeed all people full of their importance are bores. It is amusing in some ways to see folk who think we care about them. Like children they crave attention. Unlike children they should be beyond that.