Fibber Joe Must go

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Big Smoke Culchie
Squire

Re: Fibber Joe Must go

Post by Big Smoke Culchie »

Spiffsson wrote:Just read a little report in the Indo that Rob Kearney had a nice little break with his girlfriend in Dubai after his "heroics" (sic) in the RWC. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dubai is a sh1thole. Full of Russians and hookers. Russian hookers. It says something about Permatan Rob that he took his missus there.
Joe Schmidt is a Leinster ballbag
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Spiffsson wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Hoisted with me own whatchamacallit there :roll:
The thingummy is "petard" merv, a primitive explosive device that would often explode in yer own face. Interesting because the term is based on an early French word for fart.
From which of course we were blessed with Joseph Pujol (stage name "Le Pétomane") which was derived from the verb péter, to fart, who farted professionally, farting La Marsailles amongst other tunes, for the entertainment of the paying public at Le Moulin Rouge.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Hoisted with me own whatchamacallit there :roll:
The thingummy is "petard" merv, a primitive explosive device that would often explode in yer own face. Interesting because the term is based on an early French word for fart.
From which of course we were blessed with Joseph Pujol (stage name "Le Pétomane") which was derived from the verb péter, to fart, who farted professionally, farting La Marsailles amongst other tunes, for the entertainment of the paying public at Le Moulin Rouge.
I wonder if Fibber could coach the Ireland squad to fart "Ireland's Call", especially since we're getting no other kind of entertainment out of them on the pitch. Thon key change near the end could be tricky mind.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Quite.
I am still scratching my head trying to understand how we aren't competing in the final.
It should have been a formality.
All Joe had to do was to tell them to fling the ball about and let Madigan and his mates do the rest.

Fibber isn't strong enough.
Lets call him fu#cker Joe instead.
Useless waste of space..
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

bazzaj wrote:Quite.
I am still scratching my head trying to understand how we aren't competing in the final.
All Joe had to do was to tell them to fling the ball about and let Madigan and his mates do the rest.

Useless waste of space..
Ach now bazz, yer just being daft. And a little too hard on uncle Joe. Better to stick to the safe formula of :

. picking the wrong players
. kicking the ball away
. seeking contact not space
. outlawing the offload

Anyway - we will never beat anyone if Windy "the Glue" Payne is not there to tell his mates in the backs who to tackle.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bazzaj wrote:Quite.

Useless waste of space..
I believe the latest failed Irish RWC coach deserves considerably more respect than that Jizzer, even if he's a liar and couldn't pick his nose.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Just the latest in a long line of coaches that failed to realise how amazing all Ulster players are...
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'