Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Semi Finals

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BuckRogers wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Couldn't have done it to a more useless ballix........ I forgave him instantly. Besides, we were all young once.

What is remarkable given our recent appalling discipline that Ulster haven't been done for fingers in eyes, ball grabbing or biting. Even P3s bite on Hartley was dismissed as "he deserves it for his attempted "sleeper" move ".
Probably due to the fact there's about as much malice in our pack as a my mothers WI knitting club and accordingly our ill-discipline is generally a result of rank stupidity rather than pre-meditated thuggery.
That's very true. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

againstthehead wrote:Now Bazza, I don't think you went as far as saying the kiwis would win ye ballix. But yes, apart from that a good preview!! Need your prediction for the final now so I can put my mortgage on it!
Always willing to oblige ATH.
Was uncertain about that first semi as the small margins are hard to second guess but put a gun to my head and I will always back New Zealand. .
I have seen enough from the kiwis in that game to be assured that they will win the final with something to spare.

For me Folau has not been himself this world cup and the Aussies have missed him.
His lack of usual prescence will be an easy out in the air for New Zealand.
However it is the final this great tournament deserves and my true hope is that it lives up to its billing.
Two great sides and either one totally deserves to be there.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

bazzaj wrote: Two great sides and either one totally deserves to be there.
I think both of them deserve to be there.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

bazzaj wrote:
againstthehead wrote:Now Bazza, I don't think you went as far as saying the kiwis would win ye ballix. But yes, apart from that a good preview!! Need your prediction for the final now so I can put my mortgage on it!
Always willing to oblige ATH.
Was uncertain about that first semi as the small margins are hard to second guess but put a gun to my head and I will always back New Zealand. .
I have seen enough from the kiwis in that game to be assured that they will win the final with something to spare.

For me Folau has not been himself this world cup and the Aussies have missed him.
His lack of usual prescence will be an easy out in the air for New Zealand.
However it is the final this great tournament deserves and my true hope is that it lives up to its billing.
Two great sides and either one totally deserves to be there.
Agreed. I'm not usually a fan of the Ozzies but I've been quite taken by this team. Pocock and Hooper are awesome to watch. I just hope the final is not won by some daft reffing decision and both sides can manage to keep 15 players on the park. It's been a quality tournament and all it needs is a decent final to set it off.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
bazzaj wrote: Two great sides and either one totally deserves to be there.
I think both of them deserve to be there.
So do I Merv, but a word to the wise, give the lovers space to carry on their affair of mutual backslapping. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.