Madigan

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 30217
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Madigan

Post by BaggyTrousers » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:10 pm

Kofi Annan wrote:
Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:Genocide
Grow up or read this which will explain what genocide is.

http://combatgenocide.org/?page_id=146
Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.
You mean what the Dept of Work & Pensions are doing under the scrounger turned scrounger-killer IDS the murderer?

I love pigfu@ker, get's wee Gideon to take £1200 - £1500 off the lowest paid people in work, then a year later, offer them a few hundred pounds over 3 years if they can save £50 a month. May not sound a lot to many here but if you are on minimum wage paying rent to a fat Tory landlord (or DUP or other fraudster pretend politician here), raise a few weans, visit foodbanks and then some snotty nosed toff tells you save money and we'll give you more. FFS :duh: :duh: :duh: That is akin to just rubbing their noses in it.

IDS could just save time, don't drive the disabled to suicide, just machine gun their imperfect bodies like a good wee Nazi. >minigun >minigun >minigun

Away and fu@k Russ, genocide :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Madigan

Post by Russ » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:12 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:Genocide
Grow up or read this which will explain what genocide is.

http://combatgenocide.org/?page_id=146
Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.
You mean what the Dept of Work & Pensions are doing under the scrounger turned scrounger-killer IDS the murderer?

I love pigfu@ker, get's wee Gideon to take £1200 - £1500 off the lowest paid people in work, then a year later, offer them a few hundred pounds over 3 years if they can save £50 a month. May not sound a lot to many here but if you are on minimum wage paying rent to a fat Tory landlord (or DUP or other fraudster pretend politician here), raise a few weans, visit foodbanks and then some snotty nosed toff tells you save money and we'll give you more. FFS :duh: :duh: :duh: That is akin to just rubbing their noses in it.

IDS could just save time, don't drive the disabled to suicide, just machine gun their imperfect bodies like a good wee Nazi. >minigun >minigun >minigun

Away and fu@k Russ, genocide :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I didn't even read the article
I just wanted to wind up Shan
It worked

Tehehehehe

User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 22860
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Madigan

Post by Snipe Watson » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:19 pm

rumncoke wrote:The problem with a sign " go away Brits " being made in Ireland forgets one fact
In 1916 the Irish were Brits !!
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister
Shan still is...............by jingo >jawdrop :lol:
#NotMyCountry

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Madigan

Post by Dave » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:55 pm

rumncoke wrote:The problem with a sign " go away Brits " being made in Ireland forgets one fact
In 1916 the Irish were Brits !!
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister .

Britain consisted of four countries under one Crown and one Parliament .

With one failing economically and politically three were dominated by one which has been resented by the three for centuries .

The fact is that Britain was the first " Common Market "
But unlike the Common Market it is Democratic and the parliament has it's moments of success as well as failings






Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Ok, now there is a problem with a sign whereas in your last post a sign was closing the case.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11287
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Madigan

Post by Shan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:28 am

Kofi Annan wrote:
Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:Genocide
Grow up or read this which will explain what genocide is.

http://combatgenocide.org/?page_id=146
Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.
Reasonable Kofi but the important words are "annihilating the groups themselves".
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11287
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Madigan

Post by Shan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:30 am

Snipe Watson wrote:
rumncoke wrote:The problem with a sign " go away Brits " being made in Ireland forgets one fact
In 1916 the Irish were Brits !!
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister
Shan still is...............by jingo >jawdrop :lol:

One tries to be the best one can old chap. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11287
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Madigan

Post by Shan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:40 am

rumncoke wrote: Britain consisted of four countries under one Crown and one Parliament .
It didn't. Britain consists of England, Wales and Scotland and it was no different when all of Ireland was part of the union.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6459
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: Madigan

Post by rumncoke » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:00 am

Shan there is a difference between Great Britain and Britain

Great Britain consists of England Scotland and Wales

The British Isles includes Ireland and thus include in the word Britain frequently referred to as Great Britain and Ireland .




Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Madigan

Post by Russ » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:19 am

Boom. Take that!

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Madigan

Post by Dave » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:54 am

Rum nobody cares what made up titles are used to describe this crappy little union. Everyone laughs their head off when someone mentions the UK, the worst title ever. They couldn't even bring themselves to use it at the Olympics.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11287
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Madigan

Post by Shan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:05 am

rumncoke wrote:Shan there is a difference between Great Britain and Britain

Great Britain consists of England Scotland and Wales

The British Isles includes Ireland and thus include in the word Britain frequently referred to as Great Britain and Ireland .




Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The British Isles is not Britain and stupid word games are .....well stupid.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
promenader
Novice
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: Madigan

Post by promenader » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:25 pm

rumncoke wrote:The problem with a sign " go away Brits " being made in Ireland forgets one fact
In 1916 the Irish were Brits !!
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister .

Britain consisted of four countries under one Crown and one Parliament .

With one failing economically and politically three were dominated by one which has been resented by the three for centuries .

The fact is that Britain was the first " Common Market "
But unlike the Common Market it is Democratic and the parliament has it's moments of success as well as failings


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Shame on Irish nationalists for rebelling against the Mother of Parliaments! Shame on them for shunning democratic ways! They should've followed the example of Carson and his unionist colleagues and accepted the decision of the democratically elected government...oh, hang on a minute :lol:

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Madigan

Post by Russ » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:55 pm

promenader wrote:
rumncoke wrote:The problem with a sign " go away Brits " being made in Ireland forgets one fact
In 1916 the Irish were Brits !!
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister .

Britain consisted of four countries under one Crown and one Parliament .

With one failing economically and politically three were dominated by one which has been resented by the three for centuries .

The fact is that Britain was the first " Common Market "
But unlike the Common Market it is Democratic and the parliament has it's moments of success as well as failings


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Shame on Irish nationalists for rebelling against the Mother of Parliaments! Shame on them for shunning democratic ways! They should've followed the example of Carson and his unionist colleagues and accepted the decision of the democratically elected government...oh, hang on a minute [emoji38]
Violence is never the answer
Sad to see the Republican movement got its way through the systematic murder of people

User avatar
OneMore
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: Madigan

Post by OneMore » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Russ wrote:
promenader wrote:
rumncoke wrote:The problem with a sign " go away Brits " being made in Ireland forgets one fact
In 1916 the Irish were Brits !!
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister .

Britain consisted of four countries under one Crown and one Parliament .

With one failing economically and politically three were dominated by one which has been resented by the three for centuries .

The fact is that Britain was the first " Common Market "
But unlike the Common Market it is Democratic and the parliament has it's moments of success as well as failings


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Shame on Irish nationalists for rebelling against the Mother of Parliaments! Shame on them for shunning democratic ways! They should've followed the example of Carson and his unionist colleagues and accepted the decision of the democratically elected government...oh, hang on a minute [emoji38]
Violence is never the answer
Sad to see the Republican movement got its way through the systematic murder of people
Much like how the UK government progress towards their aims through the British military?

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Madigan

Post by Russ » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:49 pm

OneMore wrote:
Russ wrote:
promenader wrote:
rumncoke wrote:The problem with a sign " go away Brits " being made in Ireland forgets one fact
In 1916 the Irish were Brits !!
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister .

Britain consisted of four countries under one Crown and one Parliament .

With one failing economically and politically three were dominated by one which has been resented by the three for centuries .

The fact is that Britain was the first " Common Market "
But unlike the Common Market it is Democratic and the parliament has it's moments of success as well as failings


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Shame on Irish nationalists for rebelling against the Mother of Parliaments! Shame on them for shunning democratic ways! They should've followed the example of Carson and his unionist colleagues and accepted the decision of the democratically elected government...oh, hang on a minute [emoji38]
Violence is never the answer
Sad to see the Republican movement got its way through the systematic murder of people
Much like how the UK government progress towards their aims through the British military?
Have I ever said anything other than violence is wrong

Twunt

Post Reply