U20s

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: U20s

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Job done. :cheers:

One more job to do .......
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Anyone notice Humps sitting in the stand. No doubt looking at signing a few Argues for Gloucester.

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

waggonsroll wrote:Anyone notice Humps sitting in the stand. No doubt looking at signing a few Argues for Gloucester.
Yep! Can't argie with that.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Final is Saturday at 7pm - going to be playing England it seems, just the 31-3 up at HT v the Saffers.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
waggonsroll wrote:Anyone notice Humps sitting in the stand. No doubt looking at signing a few Argues for Gloucester.
Yep! Can't argie with that.
I smiled. :D :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

The u2Os is a fairly good indication of what's to come through and the top lads in the tournament generally are translating into club and country now.
England in particular have really benefited from concentrating resources at this level and fast tracking these lads through the pro ranks.
On that logic we should be in pretty good shape.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

bazzaj wrote:The u2Os is a fairly good indication of what's to come through and the top lads in the tournament generally are translating into club and country now.
England in particular have really benefited from concentrating resources at this level and fast tracking these lads through the pro ranks.
England also produce gym monkeys
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
bazzaj wrote:The u2Os is a fairly good indication of what's to come through and the top lads in the tournament generally are translating into club and country now.
NOt like young Porter then I assume.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
NOt like young Porter then I assume.
Bloody mexican needs to be careful he doesn't do a cian healy
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

FOR ALL IRELAND FANS WHO MAY BE IN OR AROUND LONDON THIS SATURDAY AND LOOKING FOR TRANSPORT TO MANCHESTER FOR THE FINAL:

On the back supporter requests and the successful RWC 2015 buses, our friends in the Munster Rugby Supporters Club London Branch are making it easier for all Irish fans to add their support to the history making Ireland u-20 side for their World Rugby U-20 Final in Manchester this Saturday by running the a day return bus service to the game from London, subject to minimum numbers booking*

Please note there are no train options back to London after the game.

The Proposed Bus details are as follows:

13.30 Leave Central London, Temple Place (rear entrance to Walkabout Temple, Temple Station, Temple Pl, London WC2R 2PH)

13.55 Collection point in North (West) London (Crown Hotel, Cricklewood Broadway, our North Ldn Red Experience Venue)

En Route: Short(15minute stop) at one of the Motorway Service Stations

17.30 Expected Arrival to AJ Bell Stadium

19.00 Match kick off

20.50 Match approximate finish

21.40 Departures from ground back to London

The bus price is £40Stg return, £30 One way adult, with children ½ price and can be booked via the following link: Purchase Bus Tickets

Any Questions, please email mrsclondon@munsterrugby.ie

*NB, if we do not reach the minimum required numbers booking, a full refund will be provided.

*Match Tickets: Currently on public sale via ticketmaster, we have requested details on making a group booking and will advise all those who book the bus how they can book a match ticket with us.
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Are McBurney, McPhillips, and Stockdale signed up in the Ulster Academy? ie is McPhillips signed up? I see the Leinster academy have already signed up all 8 of their U20s and provided their supporters with an updated Academy list - year1, 2, and 3. Too much to ask I suppose! :roll:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:Are McBurney, McPhillips, and Stockdale signed up in the Ulster Academy? ie is McPhillips signed up? I see the Leinster academy have already signed up all 8 of their U20s and provided their supporters with an updated Academy list - year1, 2, and 3. Too much to ask I suppose! :roll:
I may be dreaming Santa but wasn't McPhillips given a development contract a few months back? Stockdale too from memory, not sure about M'Burney.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
What will be the tariff levied on a gym monkey exported into the EU post brexit?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
What will be the tariff levied on a gym monkey exported into the EU post brexit?
Depends how shyte the pound goes
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Depends how shyte the pound goes
Freddos up to 60p
Vote Leave