S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Who is online

In total there are 14 users online :: 7 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Jetstream, Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot, YandexBot

Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 667848
Total topics 19214
Total members 2947
Our newest member IanBru

6n WK 5 " Grandslam Weekend " -FECK - Humiliation of France

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

• Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated

Re: 6n WK 5 " Grandslam Weekend " -FECK - Humiliation of Fra

Postby BR » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Apologies for my earlier miscalculation.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:25 pm

BR wrote:Apologies for my earlier miscalculation.

Oh alright then ..... apology accepted.

Don't do it again.
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Postby BaggyTrousers » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:47 pm

I assume that it has not gone unnoticed that Ireland are the leading try scorers in the 6Ns. MexicanJoe is just fab.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby jackthelad » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Russ wrote:Gilroy can't defend

Just as well Ireland had a strong defender on that wing then.....Oh! Whose wing did Italy dander over to score twice?
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Postby againstthehead » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:24 pm

I see the knives are still out for Joe. Reads like a bakebook page... Few were moaning too much when Ireland beat France in the RWC and were looking in decent shape. What has happened since is simply down to a catalog of key injuries. I'm actually surprised by how well Ireland have done. On paper, we should have been looking at a defeat to Wales and bigger hidings away from home. For a pack with as much grunt as schoolboy third XV, they've done pretty well to be remotely competitive. Of course, it helps when the opposition is a bit crap too but they're done alright. Ireland haven't just lost players, they've lost the x-factor players. The one-man wrecking machines, the SOBs, the healys, POM and Hendersons. Take that away and you have fek all to work with. All you can do is have good systems rather than having explosive talent.

My only negative would be the lack of a little more experimentation last week so try and develop a bigger international squad. That said, with the injuries a lot of guys are already being given a chance up front. No doubt he'll blood guys in the summer and autumn when the stakes aren't just as high.

Irish fans seem to have suddenly think they have a right to be at the top table. The domestic sides are a shadow of what they once were and the international side is decimated by injuries. Expectations need to be realistic.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Postby Snipe Watson » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:46 pm

againstthehead wrote:I see the knives are still out for Joe. Reads like a bakebook page... Few were moaning too much when Ireland beat France in the RWC and were looking in decent shape. What has happened since is simply down to a catalog of key injuries. I'm actually surprised by how well Ireland have done. On paper, we should have been looking at a defeat to Wales and bigger hidings away from home. For a pack with as much grunt as schoolboy third XV, they've done pretty well to be remotely competitive. Of course, it helps when the opposition is a bit crap too but they're done alright. Ireland haven't just lost players, they've lost the x-factor players. The one-man wrecking machines, the SOBs, the healys, POM and Hendersons. Take that away and you have fek all to work with. All you can do is have good systems rather than having explosive talent.

My only negative would be the lack of a little more experimentation last week so try and develop a bigger international squad. That said, with the injuries a lot of guys are already being given a chance up front. No doubt he'll blood guys in the summer and autumn when the stakes aren't just as high.

Irish fans seem to have suddenly think they have a right to be at the top table. The domestic sides are a shadow of what they once were and the international side is decimated by injuries. Expectations need to be realistic.

That all has enough fact in it to be almost a believable hypothesis, but here's the rub. Joe coaches a boring safe brand of rugby, which is all wellish and goodish if you're winning, but football aside, there is little worse than boring losing rugby. Trophies cover a multitude of sins, but a losing yawn fest stinks the place out quicker than trap two with the door left open.
#NotMyCountry
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Russ » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:00 pm

againstthehead wrote:I see the knives are still out for Joe. Reads like a bakebook page... Few were moaning too much when Ireland beat France in the RWC and were looking in decent shape. What has happened since is simply down to a catalog of key injuries. I'm actually surprised by how well Ireland have done. On paper, we should have been looking at a defeat to Wales and bigger hidings away from home. For a pack with as much grunt as schoolboy third XV, they've done pretty well to be remotely competitive. Of course, it helps when the opposition is a bit crap too but they're done alright. Ireland haven't just lost players, they've lost the x-factor players. The one-man wrecking machines, the SOBs, the healys, POM and Hendersons. Take that away and you have fek all to work with. All you can do is have good systems rather than having explosive talent.

I moaned the whole way through the WC
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Deraless » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:03 pm

With England's resources they should be champions every year. I am consoling myself that every year they don't is a crushing defeat for the parcel of bawbegs. They can stick their Grand Slam up their jam roll.

Thankfully I wont see/hear it as I'll be exiting Dubz wif well bangin tunes pumpin in my pimped up ride.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Postby Jackie Brown » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:56 pm

againstthehead wrote:I see the knives are still out for Joe. Reads like a bakebook page... Few were moaning too much when Ireland beat France in the RWC and were looking in decent shape.

Jesus wept that French side is beyond dung, as it was in the World Cup when Shinnerboots gurned his lamps out after beating the 2nd worst French team in living memory. The worst is the one we played a few weeks back.

Realism is needed and I believe most on here are in agreement with just how awful the French National team is.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Snipe Watson » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:06 pm

French rugby is reaping the rewards of the foreign influx and the FFR will not tolerate it much longer.
#NotMyCountry
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Joe Schmo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Anyone watching the U20's match? Stockdale just scored, looks fast
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Postby bazzaj » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:33 pm

I am watching the England v France womens game having switched over from the Leinster match at half time.
Needless to say I will be switching back- what an appalling standard of rugby to behold.
I appreciate that Kofi and Cockers champion the womens game but I don`t think its quite justifying my sky sports subscription just yet.
bazzaj

Postby Bart S » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:58 pm

bazzaj wrote:I am watching the England v France womens game having switched over from the Leinster match at half time.
Needless to say I will be switching back- what an appalling standard of rugby to behold.
I appreciate that Kofi and Cockers champion the womens game but I don`t think its quite justifying my sky sports subscription just yet.

You mean like the Ireland vs France men's match then? :D
Bart S
Chancellor to the King

Postby Snipe Watson » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Joe Schmo wrote:Anyone watching the U20's match? Stockdale just scored, looks fast

Playing at his own level, he has looked very good and speaks to the confidence Les has shown in him.
#NotMyCountry
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby bazzaj » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Bart S wrote:
bazzaj wrote:I am watching the England v France womens game having switched over from the Leinster match at half time.

You mean like the Ireland vs France men's match then? :D

I stand corrected.
bazzaj

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to International rugby