Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: BaaBaas v Fiji 11th Nov at Ravenhill

Post by Dave »

pwrmoore wrote:
Dave wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

At the start of the second half our entire party relocated from the Prom to the Memorial seats without any difficulty. :fleg
Jammy fecker. I tried going from the same place to the same place during the 1st half but was turned away. 2nd half wasn't quite so damp anyway.

To be fair we didn't seek permission we just walked up into the seats as if we belonged there and no one challenged us. I have no idea if that was because of the "instructions" from the branch or not.
Like a baws. Well played sir.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

In my absence on Friday, I had a brief Daddy Bear moment - "who has been sitting in my chair"? One becomes quiet attached to ones perch .............. like a dead parrot that has been nailed on for effect. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:In my absence on Friday, I had a brief Daddy Bear moment - "who has been sitting in my chair"? One becomes quiet attached to ones perch .............. like a dead parrot that has been nailed on for effect. :shock:
Someone else farting in ones seat is never ok