Ireland v New Zealand tickets

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Ireland v New Zealand tickets

Post by BaggyTrousers »

No, I'm not selling any, neither do I want to buy any.

I want to urge complete non-Nordie attendance. Make the personal sacrifice, if you've got some, don't sell your tickets, put them in the bin, let the IRFU see vast empty spaces for their marquee game of the AIs.

Ruination for the IRFU. I know it's turkeys voting for Christmas but these goats are intent on bringing the province down to the level of training academies and don't care a jot if a province ever wins another trophy. They need to see public discontent, not a few ould gowls having a whinge on a forum, public demonstrable action.

Strike back, don't attend Ireland games ............ what other option have you to send a message?

I hope they get stuffed all season.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ireland v New Zealand tickets

Post by Russ »

Joe out
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Never had much of an interest in watching Ireland so not much of a sacrifice.

Would love to see a Nucifora is W**kstain banner though
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

I am demonstrating by boycotting the All blacks Aviva game but instead going to Chicago and watching them play us there.
In your face IRFU.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bazzaj wrote:I am demonstrating by boycotting the All blacks Aviva game but instead going to Chicago and watching them play us there.
In your face IRFU.

IRFU lickspittle. :lol: :lol: :lol: Chicago is quality though. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

BaggyTrousers wrote:No, I'm not selling any, neither do I want to buy any.

I want to urge complete non-Nordie attendance. Make the personal sacrifice, if you've got some, don't sell your tickets, put them in the bin, let the IRFU see vast empty spaces for their marquee game of the AIs.

Ruination for the IRFU. I know it's turkeys voting for Christmas but these goats are intent on bringing the province down to the level of training academies and don't care a jot if a province ever wins another trophy. They need to see public discontent, not a few ould gowls having a whinge on a forum, public demonstrable action.

Strike back, don't attend Ireland games ............ what other option have you to send a message?

I hope they get stuffed all season.

Burn D4
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Now from the hated FIRFU as few as not very many people will see Ireland beat NZ in Chicago with scumbags central having sold exclusive tv rights to Eir whateverthefuckthey'recalled.

Scumbag Central on D4 just become more and more hateful. >threaten Why if only I had a couple of pounds of semtex and the keys to Nucifecker's office. :terror:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Now from the hated FIRFU as few as not very many people will see Ireland beat NZ in Chicago with scumbags central having sold exclusive tv rights to Eir whateverthefuckthey'recalled.

Scumbag Central on D4 just become more and more hateful. >threaten Why if only I had a couple of pounds of semtex and the keys to Nucifecker's office. :terror:
Funny how we're so strapped for cash but the pro 12 was unable to agree a release fee to use pro 12 teams and players on computer games
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

I'm afraid I'm breaking the boycott by going to Chicago as well...

+ Scotland v Ireland in Edinburgh next year.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mikerob wrote:I'm afraid I'm breaking the boycott by going to Chicago as well...

+ Scotland v Ireland in Edinburgh next year.
FIRFU lackey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Mike but I have to hope you don't enjoy it. Anyway, Chicago is a good spot to visit, enjoy that. :thumleft:
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Now from the hated FIRFU as few as not very many people will see Ireland beat NZ in Chicago with scumbags central having sold exclusive tv rights to Eir whateverthefuckthey'recalled.

Guess it makes no difference here anyway. I assume all proper Ulster supporters have now disassociated themselves from the Ireland team.

A bit of a pain in the balls for those of us who are interested in Ireland rugby team. Still we'll get over it I expect.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:

Guess it makes no difference here anyway. I assume all proper Ulster supporters have now disassociated themselves from the Ireland team.

A bit of a pain in the balls for those of us who are interested in Ireland rugby team. Still we'll get over it I expect.
I hope they pull of a miracle & beat NZ ..................just think of the unconfined joy if they break a hundred and several years history & the grasping FIRFU decision to sell out to Eir Whateverthefuckthey'recalled means all but 3 Irish rugby fans miss the whole whorebagging ballix.

I can assure you my Turnipstani friend that I'd be in danger of laughing all three of my balls off. :lol:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Don't have a quickie in the airport bogs before you fly out. You could get sent home.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:

Sure the pound is now so weak you'll not miss us
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: I hope they pull of a miracle & beat NZ ..................just think of the unconfined joy if they break a hundred and several years history & the grasping FIRFU decision to sell out to Eir Whateverthefuckthey'recalled means all but 3 Irish rugby fans miss the whole whorebagging ballix.

I can assure you my Turnipstani friend that I'd be in danger of laughing all three of my balls off. :lol:

Well I hope they do too but I guess for different reasons. I'm utterly certain though if it did happen the IRFU inner sanctum wouldn't give a flying f=ck what volume of the riff raff who pay their salaries actually got to enjoy the spectacle. The Irish elite and especially the Irish pseudo elite are worse than the worst of the snobby c=nts of the old or contemporary English nobility.

I've almost never had a positive thing to say about the IRFU old boys network in my thirty odd years of interest in rugby. They could all drop dead in the next hour and I wouldn't give even the slightest f-ck about them. I do care about the Ireland team though and I never allowed that shower of w-nkstains to interfere with that, even when they used to go out of their way to f-ck us badly in the dark days. That is just me though. I neither expect nor want everybody to think the same way.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.