Summer Tours

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Summer Tours

Post by Dave »

+1
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Thanks Rum, so every time Earls has to deal with an overlap it's his fault. Understood. :thumleft:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Totally unacceptable that the southern Irish media are praising Ulstermen. Shouldn't they be trying to find a way to blame Paddy for the Japan tries or something... :D
Paddy Jackson is feeling the heat in Japan, but only in the literal sense, with the out-half loving his role as elder statesman in Joe Schmidt's youthful panel.

The Ulster player was terrific in last week's 50-22 defeat of the Brave Blossoms in Shizuoka.

Jackson pulled the strings in a strong Irish performance, and has spoken of how much he's enjoying the jaunt to Asia, and the positive impact the new faces have had on the squad.

"It’s great," he said. "After I got over the initial jet-lag, I didn’t sleep too well the first few days, but we’ve been out, had a good look. The weather’s been great – a bit too hot for me for playing rugby!

"But it’s been great to see another culture. The Japanese have been very welcoming, everywhere we’ve gone. It’s been a real pleasure to be here."
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:Totally unacceptable that the southern Irish media are praising Ulstermen. Shouldn't they be trying to find a way to blame Paddy for the Japan tries or something... :D
Paddy Jackson is feeling the heat in Japan, but only in the literal sense, with the out-half loving his role as elder statesman in Joe Schmidt's youthful panel.

The Ulster player was terrific in last week's 50-22 defeat of the Brave Blossoms in Shizuoka.

Jackson pulled the strings in a strong Irish performance, and has spoken of how much he's enjoying the jaunt to Asia, and the positive impact the new faces have had on the squad.

"It’s great," he said. "After I got over the initial jet-lag, I didn’t sleep too well the first few days, but we’ve been out, had a good look. The weather’s been great – a bit too hot for me for playing rugby!

"But it’s been great to see another culture. The Japanese have been very welcoming, everywhere we’ve gone. It’s been a real pleasure to be here."
It's because Sexto is with the Lions. He's ultra world class now. When he's back, PJ will be a ginger waankstain blocking Carberry.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:Totally unacceptable that the southern Irish media are praising Ulstermen. Shouldn't they be trying to find a way to blame Paddy for the Japan tries or something... :D

Paddy is getting a lot of positive PR due to something we shouldn't talk about

Irish meedya need to build a defence that they praise Paddy too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

no 9 Earls is known to get out of position which is why the scots attacked down that wing and why there was an overlap of two outside him .

do you honestly believe that play was not planned

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Not the wingers fault if there is an overlap, dipshit.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

grow up Dave Its professional rugby get a reputation for getting out of position and it will be exploited

Trimble had a reputation of being weak under a high ball for many years and failed to get International caps because of it he had to work hard to change the perception and improve his skills .

As stated previously defence is a team approach Earls tends on occasion to forget it and trust instead on his pace to tackle back
at Pro 12 and against Tier 2 teams he is seldom exposed but against top class opposition it will be exploited ruthlessly and deliberately .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:Not the wingers fault if there is an overlap, dipshit.
But as Rumn quite correctly points out it was not an overlap, but an overlap of two.

An overlap would insinuate that there was just one man over :lol:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Conway Earls Ringrose Marshall Stockdale Jackson Marmion; Healy Tracy Ryan Treadwell Toner Ruddock (c) Van der Flier Conan

Scannell Kilcoyne Porter Ryan Reidy Cooney Scannell O'Halloran

KO 6:40am, Premier Sports TV coverage.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Looks weak

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Stockdale will be subbed at half-time should he score a try. Team under orders to secure a Ringstar hatrick. Still reeling from Gilroy's.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

And there it is, Ulster will have an international scrum half to replace Ruan :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Fantastic news, nothing to worry about then. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

BaggyTrousers wrote:And there it is, Ulster will have an international scrum half to replace Ruan :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Fantastic news, nothing to worry about then. :roll:

He's going to forge a partnership out there with PJ that ensures they will hit the ground running in September. UAB :fleg:
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Wales 2nds got a narrow win in Samoa 19-17 this morning.