Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Autumn Internationals 2017

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Nucifora in a bid to punish Ulster has cut the ticket allocation to Ulster clubs in half

Honestly cant even make it up!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That would be excellent news, but it would not be a punishment unless you are an FIRFU running dog, quisling basterd and pretend Ulsterman. It may be an acknowledgement that there are many good Ulstermen and true that who are vvoting with their feet and saying:

#FIRFU
#Fuc'kNucifora
#stickyourpatheticweestadiumupyerhole
There are tickets for all 3 matches on Ticketfecker for the Ulster rebels to buy
Yes
Very interesting that Ulsters allocation has been cut yet Ticketbastard is full of unsold tickets

No fecks given, Dublin is a dump
I understand not giving fecks but the question I want to pose is "why is nuciwank systematically attacking every Ulsterman?"

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: That would be excellent news, but it would not be a punishment unless you are an FIRFU running dog, quisling basterd and pretend Ulsterman. It may be an acknowledgement that there are many good Ulstermen and true that who are vvoting with their feet and saying:

#FIRFU
#Fuc'kNucifora
#stickyourpatheticweestadiumupyerhole
There are tickets for all 3 matches on Ticketfecker for the Ulster rebels to buy
Yes
Very interesting that Ulsters allocation has been cut yet Ticketbastard is full of unsold tickets

I understand not giving fecks but the question I want to pose is "why is nuciwank systematically attacking every Ulsterman?"

Is it Nuckibollocks or the rest of D4 though who have cut the allocation?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote: There are tickets for all 3 matches on Ticketfecker for the Ulster rebels to buy
Yes

Is it Nuckibollocks or the rest of D4 though who have cut the allocation?
One and the same

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

This news has upset me almost as much as missing out in the draw for a free weekend for 2 at a Jihad training camp in Libya ....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:This news has upset me almost as much as missing out in the draw for a free weekend for 2 at a Jihad training camp in Libya ....
I won that, you want to go, should be fun :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I am claiming credit for this FIRFU omnishambles, when the common herd see someone of backbone and character standing against the FIRFU with studied insouciance towards their horrid pathetic little misshapen stadium & the petty squabbles that happen there, when they see a man prepared to abandon his country, who have paid foreigners to ruin the provincial game for their personal aggrandisement, for the greater good of all concerned, they respond to fine example.

#fuc'ktheFIRFU
#fuc'knucifora
#fuc'kleinsterJosef
#doublefuc'kallquislingUlsterpeople whoattend.

Gobshites all. May the non-attending people of Ulster prevail. Hit the FIRFU bast@ards in the pocket where it hurts.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.