Post by Russ »

Suftum

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ireland u20s

Post by Setanta »

I cannot count; I make it nine.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

They should all be given a lash with the Ulster senior team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:I cannot count; I make it nine.
You can count Santa, indeed depending on the AN Other it could be 10.

The rest of them are innumerate glaikit bawbegs in need of a good Scottish education. Hoots mon. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jackie Brown wrote:They should all be given a lash with the Ulster senior team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
In 5 years time they will get a minute off the bench against the baabaas.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Setanta wrote:I cannot count; I make it nine.
Yeah it's 9 in the 23 and 7 starting. I didn't want to make the other provinces feel bad. Munster and Connacht are finished.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

More seriously, good numbers and with any luck, decent options in the long term. Must say I was very impressed by Curtis against the Welsh, good skills, passing and a bit of power there too.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:More seriously, good numbers and with any luck, decent options in the long term. Must say I was very impressed by Curtis against the Welsh, good skills, passing and a bit of power there too.
Imagine having a 10/12 with some decent skills and plenty of gas. He's quite chunky too. The volunteer S&D coach must be decent.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wonder will the Donnybrook crowd resort to abuse or is that reserved for the ladies.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Wonder will the Donnybrook crowd resort to abuse or is that reserved for the ladies.
Fair few heffers about donnybrook
Happy international women's day from Leinster Rugby

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:Wonder will the Donnybrook crowd resort to abuse or is that reserved for the ladies.
Fair few heffers about donnybrook
Happy international women's day from Leinster Rugby

D4 has gone very quiet.
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

In fairness , she is grossly overweight and she would be first to bitch about being professional but has no self respect for herself or peers , she is an international athlete who since she started has put weight on rather than lose it, not a bad player and the "rugby for all sizes "tweet was pîss poor, she is representing her country and she thinks it's a good role model to say fat is okay, but then maybe they is a reason they won't drop her.
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

BaggyTrousers wrote:More seriously, good numbers and with any luck, decent options in the long term. Must say I was very impressed by Curtis against the Welsh, good skills, passing and a bit of power there too.
But sure our academy is brad pitt !
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

LadyP wrote:
In fairness , she is grossly overweight and she would be first to bitch about being professional but has no self respect for herself or peers , she is an international athlete who since she started has put weight on rather than lose it, not a bad player and the "rugby for all sizes "tweet was pîss poor, she is representing her country and she thinks it's a good role model to say fat is okay, but then maybe they is a reason they won't drop her.
Therefore, abuse is fine. I'm going to go round shouting abuse at fatties all day then.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
But sure our academy is brad pitt !

Indeed Ger, perhaps some people will catch on eventually that progress has indeed been made since the hopelessness engendered by Boat’s period in charge.