Ireland u20s

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ireland u20s

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LadyP wrote:
Dave wrote:Wonder will the Donnybrook crowd resort to abuse or is that reserved for the ladies.
In fairness , she is grossly overweight and she would be first to bitch about being professional but has no self respect for herself or peers , she is an international athlete who since she started has put weight on rather than lose it, not a bad player and the "rugby for all sizes "tweet was pîss poor, she is representing her country and she thinks it's a good role model to say fat is okay, but then maybe they is a reason they won't drop her.
A most unladylike post Mam, surely in the sistahood one simply does not describe a fellow feminist as a fat bitch?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Great start by Ireland/Ulster U20s, 7-0 after 3 minutes, again a strong break by Angus Curtis leads to the try.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Great start by Ireland/Ulster U20s, 7-0 after 3 minutes, again a strong break by Angus Curtis leads to the try.
On TV?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jackie Brown wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Great start by Ireland/Ulster U20s, 7-0 after 3 minutes, again a strong break by Angus Curtis leads to the try.
On TV?

Have RTE2 on my magic box Jackie, 10-0 after 10 minutes.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

13-0 after 17. Dominating the Scots, but then they dominated Wales and lost. :roll:

I see AN OTHER is Clarke, I assume that is Allen's cub? 10 Ulster lads involved if so.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Jackie Brown wrote:
On TV?

Even on sky

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

jean valjean wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
On TV?

Even on sky

Don't know if SKY have blocked it, assume they have .

It is on SKY and not blocked. :roll: :roll: :roll: Wish they would make up their minds.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
jean valjean wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
On TV?

Even on sky

Don't know if SKY have blocked it, assume they have .

It is on SKY and not blocked. :roll: :roll: :roll: Wish they would make up their minds.
I was lazy in my reply. Should have read "its even on sky."

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

18-6 Try Agnew
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

One of four Ulster lads in the pack. As the commentator said earlier, if we have them at this age, why are we not bringing them through to senior level?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Still 18-6 after 46 minutes, Byrne has missed two sitters to keep Scotland in it to a degree, scrum starting to destroy the Scots.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

solidarity wrote:One of four Ulster lads in the pack. As the commentator said earlier, if we have them at this age, why are we not bringing them through to senior level?
Some have just left school, the Academy has been hammered but the last three years hard work will start to show soon , people keep forgetting it takes time to find, identify and produce.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Still 18-6 after 46 minutes, Byrne has missed two sitters to keep Scotland in it to a degree, scrum starting to destroy the Scots.
Is O'Toole better than Rodney yet?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Still 18-6 after 46 minutes, Byrne has missed two sitters to keep Scotland in it to a degree, scrum starting to destroy the Scots.
Is O'Toole better than Rodney yet?
Yes , as is O'Hagan
d4surfer
Novice

Post by d4surfer »

Dalton scores a try. Having a great game