Ireland tickets

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Liz Fraser
Squire

Ireland tickets

Post by Liz Fraser »

England v Ireland March 17 St Patrick’s Day Twickenham

This may be of interest to one of you. A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Ireland 17th Mar. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Marylebone Registry Office, at 4.30pm. The bride's name is Nicole -- she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ireland tickets

Post by justinr73 »

Liz Fraser wrote:England v Ireland March 17 St Patrick’s Day Twickenham

This may be of interest to one of you. A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Ireland 17th Mar. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Marylebone Registry Office, at 4.30pm. The bride's name is Nicole -- she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.
I could tell you were joking when you said they were £300 quid each. Mine were £130 and we've got to sit out in the cold and pay for our own drinks.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Still looking

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rockrugger
Novice

Post by Rockrugger »

If avavaiable I am
Ben Corr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rockrugger
Novice

Post by Rockrugger »

Rockrugger wrote:

If avavaiable I am
Ben Corr

I am very interested.
Ben Corr
M: 07774699427

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Have you phoned Ben yet, Baz?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I'm interested in Nicole too. Would a threesome be out of the question?

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I think I once met Ben's brother Wayne?

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.