Lionels: reasons to dislike them

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Lionels: reasons to dislike them

Post by big mervyn »

Tell you what. I try to judge as I find. Out in Spain I run into quite a few Lionels. You might sit beside a stranger in a bar or cafe and have a bit of a chat. Never ceases to amaze me how many of them feel that it is perfectly acceptable to be openly racist. Not all of them by a long shot, but considerably more than the other nationalities in my experience.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Another day, another Bagsniffer ballix thread. What a load of old w-nk.
Yer hole pal, they are poison...................with a few exceptions, wise yer Turnip head up mate, remember that this is the crowd of hooooores who voted for BRexit, objectionable morons, the dumbasses of the world, a nation voting to make itself poorer :duh: :duh: :duh: Sweet suffering holy whorebaggin'mother a Jaysus, you couldn't make it up.

Now, read this you moon-howling gowl and understand how bogtrotters like you and your fellow bogmen, kith & kin have been treated for centuries by the LionelBastards.
1NOirish.jpg
1NOirish.jpg (131.8 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:Tell you what. I try to judge as I find. Out in Spain I run into quite a few Lionels. You might sit beside a stranger in a bar or cafe and have a bit of a chat. Never ceases to amaze me how many of them feel that it is perfectly acceptable to be openly racist. Not all of them by a long shot, but considerably more than the other nationalities in my experience.
I wonder has that changed since the Brexit vote, I am amazed how many of the pr1cks on our community forum are happy to live in Spain but describe themselves as Brexiteers without any apparent reflection on the absurdity of their position, especially with some examples of what they see as wrong both at home & abroad, several even saying that they could never return "home", presumably because of all the bloody foreigners.

Of course, I exaggerate the proportion of Lionels who are morons, I've met many decent ones and expect to do so more & more when I move there shortly, but without a shadow of a doubt, most have certain characteristics, such as you describe, that contribute to my ranting.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Self serving EU lickspittles abound on this forum .Have an entertaining listen to a man sorely missed because of his honest views.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-fWBKQg2jg
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

namron wrote:Self serving EU lickspittles abound on this forum .Have an entertaining listen to a man sorely missed because of his honest views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-fWBKQg2jg
Eamonn McCann, a man of honesty and integrity. Frequently mad as a bag of cats, but 100% right about the EU.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Got 3 minutes in ans he'd yet to make a point

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

namron wrote:Self serving EU lickspittles abound on this forum .Have an entertaining listen to a man sorely missed because of his honest views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-fWBKQg2jg

Ah FFFS Norm, I'm as fond of Eamonn as the next non-DUPer, but at times he is undoubtedly honest but madder than a box of frogs. I'll keep the blue fleg with the wee yella stars flying here.

What you will see in the future is either a federal Europe or an increasing number of clownish would be wee countries like Catalunya, with their wee selfish agendas and wars down the line on the European mainland.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Baggy Bagster The only war possible on continental Europe is with Russia after the flawed EU expansionist policy in Ukraine. What a shower of weasels. An economic united states of Europe with state autonomy is a something I would countenance but the elites are not that way inclined.They want regionalisation, military and fiscal control . I give you Tony Benn...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQY2CHx4d3U
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Just a reminder that the EU was a phenomenally good idea, which was so good it didn't even matter that some members played fast and loose with the rules and the Italians did whatever they liked. The whole thing was destroyed when the industrial giants, who pull the strings in the EU, looked east for low cost labour. That corrupted the whole thing beyond repair, short of complete federalism, which only has a slight chance of not being a disaster.
Last edited by Snipe Watson on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wise words
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Yer hole pal, they are poison...................with a few exceptions, wise yer Turnip head up mate, remember that this is the crowd of hooooores who voted for BRexit, objectionable morons, the dumbasses of the world, a nation voting to make itself poorer :duh: :duh: :duh: Sweet suffering holy whorebaggin'mother a Jaysus, you couldn't make it up.
There were plenty of folk in the rest of the UK who voted for Brexit and plenty in England who didn't.

Anyway I suspect the good folk of Amsterdam probably agree with yer assessment of the English at the moment. English football hooligans are a blight on the world. I do hope the Dutch cops handed out similar punishment to them as our noble cops here did back in the 90's. That is the very least they deserve. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Met some top Lionels today. Nice couple from Coventry and a right on bloke from Rotherham.Not to mention my mate from Cornwall but that doesn't really count dors it? Faith restored.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

namron wrote:Baggy Bagster The only war possible on continental Europe is with Russia after the flawed EU expansionist policy in Ukraine. What a shower of weasels. An economic united states of Europe with state autonomy is a something I would countenance but the elites are not that way inclined.They want regionalisation, military and fiscal control . I give you Tony Benn...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQY2CHx4d3U
Norm, much as dislike the Catalans, I believe Rajoy has overstepped things with his hardline clamp down. I'd have preferred a hard line but without the brutality. I hope I'm wrong but it would be of no surprise to me if at the very least some Catalanbastards followed in the ways of ETA. I don't expect a civil war but it not entirely out of the question.

We've recently had Ukraine, Crimea etc, the former Yugoslavia conflict only ended in Macedonia in 2001, it is a bit blase to think it can't happen again. I believe the EU makes it less likely, that closer links including trade, make such conflicts less likely.

Big fan of Tony Benn and I understand that he was never a fan of the EU, I also understand the accusations of it not being democratic, however, that often trotted out saw can be manipulated according to your interests. For example, the UK sees it'self as the oldest and, of course, the greatest example of democracy .............but wait, all laws must be signed off by a monarch and only then having been scrutinised by an unelected chamber with still some hereditary peers and to cap it all off, included are some "celebrity" appointees such as that hideously ugly turd Andrew Lloyd Webber who didn;t darken the door of Westminster for over a year and then flew back from the US so that he could vote in favour of benefit cuts that so outrage his sense of fairness. Frankly, if I win the Euromillions I will pay for someone to finish thebastard off in a most unseemly manner that is a slight on his dignity.

So having established that the UK is far from democratic, we also know that the USA is hugely undemocratic, even if more democratic than the UK, because there you can become president - assuming you have a bundle of cash - despite many millions more of your countrymen & weemin voting for a different candidate than for you. Further, there are several fact-checking sites that will tell you that the EU is actually amongst the most democratic organisations in the world, putting the likes of the UN, Nato, IMF and others in the shade.

So yeah, I understand Tony's objections but overall I happen to believe in the concept and consider it the least bad option. Certainly voting to make your country poorer is something I cannot get my head around.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:Met some top Lionels today. Nice couple from Coventry and a right on bloke from Rotherham.Not to mention my mate from Cornwall but that doesn't really count dors it? Faith restored.
Come now Merv, you are an educated bloke, you must be familiar with the old saw: the exception/s that prove the rule.

Stiff upper lip Merv, hold your nerve, they are a country of savage warlike gulpins, and that's just their footie fans.

Then you look at their history of military discipline in these six abominable wee shyte counties, 4 prosecuted for murder (FFFS :duh: ) none served a significant sentence and at least 3 were taken back into the army & promoted. :banghead: Still, on the bright side, I suppose you could argue it's only bogtrotters they topped, no harm done. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
There were plenty of folk in the rest of the UK who voted for Brexit and plenty in England who didn't.

Anyway I suspect the good folk of Amsterdam probably agree with yer assessment of the English at the moment. English football hooligans are a blight on the world. I do hope the Dutch cops handed out similar punishment to them as our noble cops here did back in the 90's. That is the very least they deserve. :D
That'll be the West-English & the DUP voters, the occasional Scot or more probably Scots-based Lionels. I have zerofu'cks for them.

As for their footiescum, these people are entirely vile and furthermore, you can take it back to the little england fervour engendered by the BRexit campaign and "victory" since when hate-crime has increased and as stated by the Polis, England football loutishness is on the rise again having largely been diminished through various campaigns by the FA & Police.

They are most certainly a further nail in the coffin of you "Ach the Lionels are all right" campaigners.

#Fu'cktheLionels.