Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: Summer tour 2018

Post by rumncoke »

Russ your a decade out and Cornerfleg is definitely up
The wrong Street .

Streets in them days played hankieball or footer with tennis balls .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:Toner trying to clear rucks is hilarious

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Reminds me of that time I was on safari and saw a giraffe drinking at a watering hole.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:Cooney had a great tour
HOPE HE COMES BACK A BETTER PLAYER!

Should be okay to start for Ulster first game of the season, no rest required :thumleft:

Probably out with a skelf in the arše injury from sitting on the bench.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Deraless wrote:
Russ wrote:Toner trying to clear rucks is hilarious

Reminds me of that time I was on safari and saw a giraffe drinking at a watering hole.

Mexicans constantly remind me he's in there for his ruck work
Cant help but feel ireland could do without his efforts

Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Shan wrote:Great win for Ireland. Some battling performance in the second half as Oz went on all out attack.
Whoppee-do, they are still a gutless squad who sat quietly as the union sacked one of their best players without a single man putting his head or hand up. I hate the English but they wouldn't stand by, they have stood up to their union several times and won. Cowardly Irishbastards.
Image[/qrruote]
Love your work Senor Bagster.
Deciding who to support in that series was a bit like deciding which of my cats to drown first.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Shan wrote:Great win for Ireland. Some battling performance in the second half as Oz went on all out attack.
Whoppee-do, they are still a gutless squad who sat quietly as the union sacked one of their best players without a single man putting his head or hand up. I hate the English but they wouldn't stand by, they have stood up to their union several times and won. Cowardly Irishbastards.
Is that the best ye can do ya gowl? It's great when there is no comeback to the facts, imagine a nation with less backbone than the Lionels?????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: Pathetic.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Liz Fraser wrote:
Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Image[/qrruote]
Love your work Senor Bagster.
Deciding who to support in that series was a bit like deciding which of my cats to drown first.
Liz, find me someone who hates the FIRFUCs more than Paddy, Stu, their families and then me and I'll show you an utterly vindictivebastard who if he got a free shot at Nucifora, Browne or Schmidt or preferably all three at once and would take the shot or shots with more relish than most can imagine and I'll show you a psychopath who hates Kiwis, Aussiebastards and a beancounter of ill repute. >minigun >minigun >minigun
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Is that the best ye can do ya gowl? It's great when there is no comeback to the facts, imagine a nation with less backbone than the Lionels?????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: Pathetic.
That's all it deserved. Whenever you start posting any facts I'll be on hand to comment. I'm not holding my breath though.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
That's all it deserved. Whenever you start posting any facts I'll be on hand to comment. I'm not holding my breath though.

FACT ONE: Browne and his associates caved in to Bank of Ireland, did not conduct a review, they simply conducted a lynching.
FACT TWO: That hateful Warren Gatland Donal Spring, addressed the two young gentlemen, stopped anyone from interrupting and laid out the stark options, he then said "or you can sue us", packed his papers then added "but we have more money than you" and walked out. If anyone tells you differently they are a fu'cking liar, I have this from a close family member - I'll not say which but it hardly matters as I know people from both families, recounted the above to a member of the other family and he did not correct a single thing.
FACT THREE: The FIRFUC's have had issues to deal with of similar nature & worse with players from both Ulster & two other provinces that I am aware of with certainty. The only difference here is that the two lads ended up in court but unlike other players who have been in court and have been found guilty, those two lads were cleared of all charges. How ironic that the first Irish internationals to have appeared in court and not been found guilty are the only two to have had their contracts terminated.
FACT FOUR: you and millions of other Paddy gobshites still cling to that bullshit, "yes, I know they were found innocent .....but", there is no BUT in legal circles, you are a Warren Gatland.
FACT FIVE: Not one current Irish international player stood up to be counted ......not one, not an Ulsterman nor any fenianbastard. Indeed I have heard tales which I can't stand over, that some Warren Gatland actually offered the FIRFU some phone messages. As I say, that unlike FACT TWO, is pure hearsay but I wouldn't have much problem believing it.
FACT SIX: I despise the Irish nation of sanctimonious hypocritical cowardlybastards, I hope you all die soon. Otherwise many thousands of my fellow Ulstermen will join the rest of the motherfu'ckers at the Aviva in November.

I like FACTS.

FACT SEVEN: I shall never celebrate an Irish victory as long as I live.
FACT EIGHT: I intend to live forever.................. so far so good.
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
>appl >appl >appl >appl
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Some of those "facts" probably have some elements of truth.

Here's a real fact though - You are an awful knóbhead and seem to be getting worse the more sun yer exposed to. Now away and ride yer hand as ya would say yerself. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:Some of those "facts" probably have some elements of truth.

Here's a real fact though - You are an awful knóbhead and seem to be getting worse the more sun yer exposed to. Now away and ride yer hand as ya would say yerself. :D
Your second paragraph is true
That doesn't make him wrong

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:Some of those "facts" probably have some elements of truth.

You're not taking umbridge with Baggy are you?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you up the mouth ya bogman. Eight facts, the last one may not come to pass, the rest are incontrovertible truths.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Now would somebody identify how Baggy’s gin inspired rant has anything to do with to- days match

Anyway it was South Africa’s misfortune to play England on a day when the conditions ensured the game was slow enough to allow the English Back Row to appear fast .

And to compound their misfortune South Africa had picked an Out Half who makes Carberry look good — the failure to sign him is something we should all celebrate .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist