They don't like it up here

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Russ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:50 pm

promenader 2 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:Ha Shan good point but your still getting Hond.
I dare say Rog is on a par too but it's a nice position to talk from when it's not your players being discriminated against, ref Zebo or the BOI picture boy himself, Murray
Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Agree about BOD, though. Total dick.
Yip
For one they videoed it and released it without the birds knowledge
She had to flee the country

Nice bunch of lads all the same

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

War of attrition
Novice
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by War of attrition » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:13 pm

TopPoster wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:Ha Shan good point but your still getting Hond.
I dare say Rog is on a par too but it's a nice position to talk from when it's not your players being discriminated against, ref Zebo or the BOI picture boy himself, Murray
Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Agree about BOD, though. Total dick.
Yep, very different. In the Zebo/Murray racist threesome scandal it was the girl that got exiled and BOI/FIFRU condoned and accepted it as normal behaviour by not taking any appropriate action.
You forgot 10 week trial (probably irrelevant)

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

User avatar
TinPig
Squire
Posts: 629
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 am
Location: Hogwarts

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by TinPig » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:14 pm

I have a lot of time for ROG he says what he thinks and gives everyone a fair dig or an unfair dig but at least it’s regardless of who or where they are from. He despises everyone equally and you’ve got to admire him for that. >6shooter
I'm feeling Perky this morning!!! :pig:
Act the TinPig and you're gonna get dented!!

Liz Fraser
Squire
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Liz Fraser » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:29 pm

War of attrition wrote:
TopPoster wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:Ha Shan good point but your still getting Hond.
I dare say Rog is on a par too but it's a nice position to talk from when it's not your players being discriminated against, ref Zebo or the BOI picture boy himself, Murray
Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Agree about BOD, though. Total dick.
Yep, very different. In the Zebo/Murray racist threesome scandal it was the girl that got exiled and BOI/FIFRU condoned and accepted it as normal behaviour by not taking any appropriate action.
You forgot 10 week trial (probably irrelevant)

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
With a unanimously not guilty verdict.
That's the whole fecking point of a legal system.
Therefore the 10 week trial is irrelevant in this context as no wrong doing was found except by the IR FU.

War of attrition
Novice
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by War of attrition » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Liz Fraser wrote:
War of attrition wrote:
TopPoster wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:Ha Shan good point but your still getting Hond.
I dare say Rog is on a par too but it's a nice position to talk from when it's not your players being discriminated against, ref Zebo or the BOI picture boy himself, Murray
Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Agree about BOD, though. Total dick.
Yep, very different. In the Zebo/Murray racist threesome scandal it was the girl that got exiled and BOI/FIFRU condoned and accepted it as normal behaviour by not taking any appropriate action.
You forgot 10 week trial (probably irrelevant)

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
With a unanimously not guilty verdict.
That's the whole fecking point of a legal system.
Therefore the 10 week trial is irrelevant in this context as no wrong doing was found except by the IR FU.
Pro rugby needs commercial support we're tiny against England France spin is vital especially good our 3 biggest provinces are carrying BOI logos why

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

War of attrition
Novice
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by War of attrition » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:55 pm

War of attrition wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:
War of attrition wrote:
TopPoster wrote:
promenader 2 wrote: Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Agree about BOD, though. Total dick.
Yep, very different. In the Zebo/Murray racist threesome scandal it was the girl that got exiled and BOI/FIFRU condoned and accepted it as normal behaviour by not taking any appropriate action.
You forgot 10 week trial (probably irrelevant)

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
With a unanimously not guilty verdict.
That's the whole fecking point of a legal system.
Therefore the 10 week trial is irrelevant in this context as no wrong doing was found except by the IR FU.
Pro rugby needs commercial support we're tiny against England France spin is vital especially good our 3 biggest provinces are carrying BOI logos why

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
Good spin

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11078
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Jackie Brown » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:42 pm

Except all right minded people saw them innocent as the courts did and wanted them back playing rugby. Since PJ has returned to his online persona it's been nothing but positive comments. feck the IRFU and feck twitter, it is literally inhabited by Warren Gatland who think their extremist opinions matter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999

War of attrition
Novice
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by War of attrition » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:28 pm

Cost IRFU approx 1 million (£/€) to shaft them surely some bean counter must have done a cost analysis benefit or maybe not

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Russ » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:08 am

War of attrition wrote:Cost IRFU approx 1 million (£/€) to shaft them surely some bean counter must have done a cost analysis benefit or maybe not

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
They did
They just got the benefit figures for replacements wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

promenader 2
Novice
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by promenader 2 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:23 am

big mervyn wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:Ha Shan good point but your still getting Hond.
I dare say Rog is on a par too but it's a nice position to talk from when it's not your players being discriminated against, ref Zebo or the BOI picture boy himself, Murray
Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Was it that different though?

No crimes committed but less than gallant behaviour from all the boys involved and the girls left feeling not that great afterwards. The only real difference that I can see is that one of them went to the police.
One case involved allegations of a serious criminal nature; one case didn't. As a result of these allegations, one case made international news and turned hitherto unknown individuals (outside rugby circles) into the subject matter of conversations up and down this land and beyond; one case didn't. One case occurred in the slipstream of the #me too movement, when weemin worldwide were spoiling for a fight; one case didn't. As a result of protests from said weemin, one case heaped pressure on rugby authorities and sponsors alike to be seen to take strong action against top shaggers; one case didn't.

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11345
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Shan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:41 am

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shan wrote:Then again Ulster folk are well known for going out of their way to seek out offence or annoyance. :D :D
... says the Limerick man coming onto an Ulster website to take umbrage at wot we are discussing. :lol:

away o'that wi' ye, ya >TM
I'm not a Limerick man and I'm not taking umbrage at anything written here. So sorry old bean. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4043
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by UlsterNo9 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:53 am

Shan wrote:Jaysus lads Bod is a well known d-ckhead. He is not representative of most Irish people. Ye need to stop taking any notice of him. Going out of yer way to read his sh1te is above and beyond the call of duty. Then again Ulster folk are well known for going out of their way to seek out offence or annoyance. :D :D

>appl

Well said. Close the thread.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

Liz Fraser
Squire
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Liz Fraser » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 pm

I love the close the thread brigade.
Same people that watch a film or tv programme in it's entirity just to see how offended they can get.
Then they write and tell people about it.
Just to spell it out to people of this fecktard variety, it's all just a bit of fun,a bit of tongue in cheek if you will.
If you want to take it all so seriously feck off and bore someone on Facebook or Twitter.
Possible end of rant.

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11345
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Shan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Liz Fraser wrote:I love the close the thread brigade.
Same people that watch a film or tv programme in it's entirity just to see how offended they can get.
Then they write and tell people about it.
Just to spell it out to people of this fecktard variety, it's all just a bit of fun,a bit of tongue in cheek if you will.
If you want to take it all so seriously feck off and bore someone on Facebook or Twitter.
Possible end of rant.
I think yer taking the "close the thread brigade" too seriously a chara. :D

This thread still has potential but we must be permitted to discuss folk who like to have a wee cry. Bod, for example, cries every time Stockdale gets a try. Imagine the flooding of the liffey if Ulster were to ever win anything......no I can't imagine that either. :D :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Dave » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:26 pm

BOD is still checking the TMO footage.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Post Reply